VOTE for Week 3 Top 10 List

Bearcat Dad

Sorry I'm late, guys. Opening Saturday of college football had me glued to the TV, and I forgot my responsibility of our list. Please vote! The deadline is Wednesday, Sept. 5th, at 5:00.

1. Bluefield

2. Ridgeview

3. Union

4. Graham

5. VHS

6. Abingdon

7. Richlands

8. Chilhowie

9. Grayson Co.

10. Galax

1. Bluefield (A given) 

2. Union

3. Ridgeview

4. Graham (I wish I could place them higher but after first two games, sloppy undisciplined defense, going to catch up with them when play VA High & Richlands). 

5. Chilhowie

6. Abingdon

7. Virginia High

8. Richlands (Hopefully Horn kid won't be out long, hate to see any player injured, he's an asset). 

9. Galax

10. Grayson County

(1) Bluefield

(2) Bluefield

(3) Union

(4) Graham

(5) Ridgeview

(6) Pulaski

(7) Richlands

(8) Abingdon

(9) Chilhowie

(10) Galax

And if any dingus or troll fails to rank Bluefield, I will edit this poll and insert “Bluefield” in the highest available slot to cancel out the sheer stupidity of failing to rank them.

Edited by UVAObserver
A promise is a promise...

4 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Bluefield now claims the #1 and #2 spots in my poll.

You are ridiculous.

I think Union clearly is deserving of a #1 vote,  Abingdon deserves a pretty high mark.........and so on.

My list is my list.

If this is an open forum what is your problem?

Call someone a troll.

Do you live on this board?

You don't have to stuff the ballot box to have Bluefield in the number 1 position. 

You reek of "sheer stupidity"

This is not the AP or the coaches poll. 

Good night. 

Log off and go to bed.

10 hours ago, 24282 said:

You are ridiculous.

I think Union clearly is deserving of a #1 vote,  Abingdon deserves a pretty high mark.........and so on.

My list is my list.

If this is an open forum what is your problem?

Call someone a troll.

Do you live on this board?

You don't have to stuff the ballot box to have Bluefield in the number 1 position. 

You reek of "sheer stupidity"

This is not the AP or the coaches poll. 

Good night. 

Log off and go to bed.

No way is union better than Bluefield...Bluefield is the real deal..only team beating them this year in 2a is themselves

I believe there is a growing perception that people dont care what bluefield does. It seems only the tazewell county teams do as they are the only ones defending it. In reality it would help me more if we covered clairborne county tn, hancock county tn, and bell county ky schools more than tazewell or bluefield.

The forum has always been a southern WV and southwest VA place....always.  And given the ones that keep this place going are from the Bluefield area, I don't think that will change. There are places to follow the other States too...CoachT for your TN teams, Bluegress Rivals for your KY teams.

I haven’t posted in a while but I have to weigh in on something. Blue field WVA get unanimous number 1 votes constantly but I have to ask this. Southwest VA and Southern WVA gets mentioned on here but nobody is talking about Salem Spartans. Roanoke Co (I live in Roanoke Co) is SouthWest Virginia. Im pretty sure nobody in the area could handle the Spartans. 3 time back to back to back state champs. I’d lay money on the fact they would beat Bluefield

2 minutes ago, PV2VT said:

I haven’t posted in a while but I have to weigh in on something. Blue field WVA get unanimous number 1 votes constantly but I have to ask this. Southwest VA and Southern WVA gets mentioned on here but nobody is talking about Salem Spartans. Roanoke Co (I live in Roanoke Co) is SouthWest Virginia. Im pretty sure nobody in the area could handle the Spartans. 3 time back to back to back state champs. I’d lay money on the fact they would beat Bluefield

Salem is not in the coverage area for the forum.