Graham vs Giles

Gridiron60

Giles solved themselves in the foot all night. Two of Giles skill players were injured which doesn't help. GIles should have been up by 2 touchdowns at one point. Giles will be fine all things considering being a young team.

Hopefully the injuries aren't seasoning ending for the two Giles players. 

Graham is the better team no doubt but Giles had many chances to pull away in this game. You can’t drive down inside the 20 yard line 3-4 times and come away with nothing.

I’ll also give the G-men defense credit for bending but not breaking. Too many fumbled snaps and penalties in the red zone. Graham will win more games but I can’t rank them in my top 5 yet. If their line improves than they could be dangerous come November. 

Allen is a great athlete but he is definitely a better runner than passer. Great effort by the Spartans for keeping it close while losing key players.

4 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Graham is the better team no doubt but Giles had many chances to pull away in this game. You can’t drive down inside the 20 yard line 3-4 times and come away with nothing.

I’ll also give the G-men defense credit for bending but not breaking. Too many fumbled snaps and penalties in the red zone. Graham will win more games but I can’t rank them in my top 5 yet. If their line improves than they could be dangerous come November. 

Allen is a great athlete but he is definitely a better runner than passer. Great effort by the Spartans for keeping it close while losing key players.

Agree...we played hard but continue to kill ourself on offense with bad and dropped snaps and penalties...

These injuries are starting to add up now also

Just now, Hokiebird7 said:

Agree...we played hard but continue to kill ourself on offense with bad and dropped snaps and penalties...

These injuries are starting to add up now also

By the end of the game we had 6-8 starters hurt correct? Counting the ones that weren’t dressed out.