Pack vs warriors

cwood78

I'm hoping for a final score of 69-0 Ridgeview....i don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. If Eastside scored 27 and had one or two other TDs nullified due to penalties then Central wasn't exactly shutting them down defensively....then I personally think Ridgeview w/Adkins and Sexton could score 5 TDs each. Kicker might miss an XP....69-0. Could be 69-7...Central might find that Brickey kid on a big pass play and put themselves in position to get one in the end zone.

Ridgeview should win comfortably how ever I do worry that the Pack may get off to a slow start due to looking ahead to the Union matchup next week.

Central is a young team and IMHO will come out with a ton of emotion and will play hard as long as Ridgeview allows them to stay in the ball game.

22 hours ago, Sniper said:

I'm hoping for a final score of 69-0 Ridgeview....i don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. If Eastside scored 27 and had one or two other TDs nullified due to penalties then Central wasn't exactly shutting them down defensively....then I personally think Ridgeview w/Adkins and Sexton could score 5 TDs each. Kicker might miss an XP....69-0. Could be 69-7...Central might find that Brickey kid on a big pass play and put themselves in position to get one in the end zone.

Folks talk about the Eastside TD called back but omit the fact that the Warriors were deep in Spartan territory several times early without cashing in. Central is very young,but there's more talent and offensive weapons there then there's been. RV should win this,but do not be shocked if it's much closer than these wide margains folks are picking on here.

I wasn't saying anything about the Eastside TD being called back saying they should've or could've won...but saying Central isn't good. They weren't shutting down the Eastside offense...Eastside isn't that good either overall in my personal opinion. Central may be young but Ridgeview actually has good football players. Won't be close.