Predictions for 1A Region C and D Finalists

Golden_Tsunami

Since we're early into the season, but there's been enough football played to have a good idea of the top 1A teams this year. What do most people on this website think will be the likely finalists for 1A Region C and D?

I'm going to guess:

Region C-Galax versus Parry McCluer

Region D-Chilhowie versus Grundy

I just flipped a coin on whether it would be Narrows or Parry McCluer. Some on VA Preps seem to think that Parry McCluer might be a little better this year. I also flipped a coin between Grundy and JIB, but Grundy handled them with ease in the first matchup last year. Losing McNutt is a major loss, but I think that Grundy is overall faster than what they were last year.

Perfectly understandable opinion on both I think.  Honestly think for me, I'm more concerned with Covington than PM knocking Narrows out first.  The talent between the 3 Pioneer teams is about a push.  It's PM's undisciplined play that sets them back for me.  They should've been much better than last year but that staff just didnt have a full grasp of control or leadership over that team and they played like it.  Whether that was just from them being in the first season at the varsity level or what, I can't say.

18 hours ago, Rebel_Yell said:

Since we're early into the season, but there's been enough football played to have a good idea of the top 1A teams this year. What do most people on this website think will be the likely finalists for 1A Region C and D?

I'm going to guess:

Region C-Galax versus Parry McCluer

Region D-Chilhowie versus Grundy

Man you like a little girl.  Commenting a little heart emoji because Hurley lost. No matter where you take your kid he can’t play. Grow the hell up. Grundy can’t beat  JI burton , eastside or chilhowie or galax. 

2 hours ago, hurley11 said:

Man you like a little girl.  Commenting a little heart emoji because Hurley lost. No matter where you take your kid he can’t play. Grow the hell up. Grundy can’t beat  JI burton , eastside or chilhowie or galax. 

You're a pretty sad, pathetic lowlife. I started this topic to get some conversation going because there was a similar topic on VA Preps. No one was attacking your "precious" little Rebels. As far as you(hurley11) and anyone else from Hurley who has an issue with my kid can kiss his ass right in the crack. Now, how's that!