SHOWDOWN ON THE RIDGE!

cwood78

It’s gonna be one for the ages. Union has improved dramatically from what they showed in the Burton game. They grew up during the Richlands game. Now, they get to come to the Ridge and take on the Wolfpack. It could go either way. 

Bears 27

Pack 23

2 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Not making a pick.  Just going to let it play out.  This has potential to be a game for the ages that's all I will say about it.

Even if Union were to win by 40 points i’d Be disappointed that it wasn’t a classic. Lol. 

As good 'ol JR would say this one's gonna be a slobberknocker. After watching the Burton game,I was very unsure if the young Bears would be able to handle the Pack,but I've seen this team grow by leaps and bounds over the last couple weeks. I agree with the earlier comment about this being won in the trenches. Let's ring the bell and get it on! GO BEARS!!!

The football Gods have decided I should go to this game, a hurricane has pretty much cancelled my beach trip, soooo , Union wins 32-14, oh by the way we seen two young QBs last night for Union, the future is very bright Andy Jones, Brody Gibson was whipping that ball around , Bailey Turner is throwing the ball great too  5 wide come Friday night , stack the box and we will go over top

On 9/8/2018 at 9:58 AM, jarhead24219 said:

The football Gods have decided I should go to this game, a hurricane has pretty much cancelled my beach trip, soooo , Union wins 32-14, oh by the way we seen two young QBs last night for Union, the future is very bright Andy Jones, Brody Gibson was whipping that ball around , Bailey Turner is throwing the ball great too  5 wide come Friday night , stack the box and we will go over top

You will get to see the fun after all. Loud music while Union in the huddle and announcer telling where the Union ball carrier is on the field to help their defense. 

Your right about the Jones kid he has a strong arm so the future looks good

6 hours ago, Jason said:

You will get to see the fun after all. Loud music while Union in the huddle and announcer telling where the Union ball carrier is on the field to help their defense. 

I have been to the Ridge before, and I will say this “ best place for watching a game either side, Ridgeview has talent everywhere, I just can’t wait to see the unstoppable force (Adkins)meet the unmovable object(Polier)line play will a (in my best Trump voice)Huge role and the kicking game

I was headed to the beach too. But...........not now