SHOWDOWN ON THE RIDGE!

cwood78

I wanted to clarify that I wasn't going after the Bear Nation. Just one person who has gone after Ridgeview from the start. 

@Unionguy_2017 @Union's hammer enjoyed our pre game chat.

@Union_Fan Still haven't got to meet you. Hope to someday. You're well respected on this board.

@BigWinners I tried to get a message out to you at halftime but there was no way with the cell signal fried... Maybe we can meet up down the road.

Go Bears the rest of the way. After all, you win out, that's 18 bonus power points for us. Lol

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I wanted to clarify that I wasn't going after the Bear Nation. Just one person who has gone after Ridgeview from the start. 

@Unionguy_2017 @Union's hammer enjoyed our pre game chat.

@Union_Fan Still haven't got to meet you. Hope to someday. You're well respected on this board.

@BigWinners I tried to get a message out to you at halftime but there was no way with the cell signal fried... Maybe we can meet up down the road.

Go Bears the rest of the way. After all, you win out, that's 18 bonus power points for us. Lol

Likewise, I look forward to a possible rematch. Other than the outcome, I think we all had a good time yesterday and last night.