SHOWDOWN ON THE RIDGE!

cwood78

6 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

I have watched some of the rain forecast for Friday for our area 3-7 inches of rain if it follows its path, any chance of moving the game to Thursday? The Eastern shore is talking about moving them up or postponing them!

Funny thing is, if the track remains the same as it is now, we are the ones that should really be worried, not the ES folk.  They’ll get some heavy rain and wind, sure, but SWVA is pretty much in the dead center of the cone, and these storms tend to stall over the mountains.

17 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Funny thing is, if the track remains the same as it is now, we are the ones that should really be worried, not the ES folk.  They’ll get some heavy rain and wind, sure, but SWVA is pretty much in the dead center of the cone, and these storms tend to stall over the mountains.

Possible tropical storm force winds here in Roanoke on Thursday night. 

The Carolina coast is in big trouble. 

On 9/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, swva_havok_fan said:

Another thing I will say and I am sure you Union folks will have no problem with this.  Get there early!  The Ridge was packed tonight.  Probably the best crowd we've had up there.  I had to park darn near up at the school.  I'm sure it's only going to be more crowded next week.

We may send a few fans up that way shouldn't be too many though.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, swva_havok_fan said:

Another thing I will say and I am sure you Union folks will have no problem with this.  Get there early!  The Ridge was packed tonight.  Probably the best crowd we've had up there.  I had to park darn near up at the school.  I'm sure it's only going to be more crowded next week.

We may send a few fans up that way shouldn't be too many though.

I love the fact we can all jab at each other....and at the end of the day, no one has hurt feelings besides a select few on here....

On to my predition....RV 27 Union 21

I'm hesitant to talk smack, it's well known the talent Union has....and IMO ridgeview is much better than last year.  It will be a game to see..

Anyone heard if they will be moving it to thursday?

3 minutes ago, 2000wave said:

I love the fact we can all jab at each other....and at the end of the day, no one has hurt feelings besides a select few on here....

On to my predition....RV 27 Union 21

I'm hesitant to talk smack, it's well known the talent Union has....and IMO ridgeview is much better than last year.  It will be a game to see..

Anyone heard if they will be moving it to thursday?

According to AD Kent Grant, a decision should come tomorrow.

46 minutes ago, 2000wave said:

I love the fact we can all jab at each other....and at the end of the day, no one has hurt feelings besides a select few on here...

Just keep your football players away from our band! Or your band away from our players. Or your goats away from our fans...or...what were we talking about again??😁

10 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

No!!! Play it Friday so I can make it up to the Ridge!! 

I mean..I'd do Friday I guess...I'd have to break out my fishy smelling frog togs tho....so dont come around me.  I'd be easy to spot...fish smell with some blood covered tan top, black bottom frog toggs..