Richlands at Blacksburg....

#1BLUESFAN

I think Richlands will play Blacksburg a lot tougher than most people expect. They did last year as well. It was a 17-10 game going into the fourth quarter. However, I expect Blacksburg to win by a couple of scores at least, maybe a little more. They’re still a very good football team and as Ryan mentioned Terry is a special talent that will probably be a game changer. I just hope the Blues put up a good fight and stay healthy. A lot of winnable games in the second half of the schedule, but not if the injury bug hits hard,

I think my biggest concern for Richlands would be lack of overall team speed. In the past it seemed like there were always a few burners, but I didn't see that against Union. And Blacksburg will have more speed than the Bears. I believe several long plays by Blacksburg will keep the momentum going for the Bruins, and it could snowball if Richlands can't establish a consistent passing game.

1 hour ago, Union_Fan said:

I think my biggest concern for Richlands would be lack of overall team speed. In the past it seemed like there were always a few burners, but I didn't see that against Union. And Blacksburg will have more speed than the Bears. I believe several long plays by Blacksburg will keep the momentum going for the Bruins, and it could snowball if Richlands can't establish a consistent passing game.

Fastest kid on the blues team is a freshman.....and he is gonna be a very good if he has a qb",to get him the ball the next few years

2 hours ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

Yea he starts at wr think he wears number 4

Yeah. Webb wears 4. He played against Union. That kid will be great. And his QB the next three years will be good as well. Already 6’4 as a freshman and has the smarts to run the offense with a developing arm.