Richlands at William Byrd

#1BLUESFAN

Also, was very happy to see our boys have the NS stickers on their helmets, our coaches had the NS on their polos and the cheerleaders had purple ribbons in their hair. 

Byrd lost a senior girl, Nala Saunders, on Wednesday morning suddenly and purple was her favorite color. So I was really happy to see us honor her last night.

Also, I thought it was very classy for the Blues to get to the 2 yard line with 1 minute left and Byrd only having one timeout and instead and scoring and going up 13, we took a knee at the 2 to leave it a 6 point win. Felt like that was a good move, especially given the fact that Byrd was playing for NS. 

28 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Also, was very happy to see our boys have the NS stickers on their helmets, our coaches has the NS on their polos and the cheerleaders had purple ribbons in their hair. 

Byrd lost a senior girl Nala Saunders on a Wednesday morning suddenly and purple was her favorite color. So I was really happy to see us honor her last night.

Also, I thought it was very classy for the Blues to get to the 2 yard line with 1 minute left and Byrd only having one timeout and instead and scoring and going up 13, we took a knee at the 2 to leave it a 6 point win. Felt like that was a good move, especially given the fact that Byrd was playing for NS. 

Very classy!