Any questions for podcast this week??

Ryan4VT

When will you interview Dookthecook???

Also, what's your favorite day of the year???

Blondes, brunettes, redheads, bleach heads, or dye heads...which is your favorite and why???

Favorite greens...mustard, collards, or Kelly???

Has playing 4A powerhouses Blacksburg and William Byrd ultimately been beneficial or detrimental for Richlands?

Is it possible that playing exceptionally difficult competition is a partial reason for the tanking of Gate City's program?

Note: I am not advocating playing a cupcake schedule, nor disparaging playing difficult competition

43 minutes ago, V-Cats said:

How does the demotion of Grayson affect the landscape of 1C?

In football, they would have to be considered top 4 in 1C if we were discussing this season, wouldn't they?  They will have a few down years like any other small school but I believe it makes them much more viable on a state level in a bunch of sports.

They should be considered one of the favorites year in and year out for a state title in baseball!

7 minutes ago, sixcat said:

In football, they would have to be considered top 4 in 1C if we were discussing this season, wouldn't they?  They will have a few down years like any other small school but I believe it makes them much more viable on a state level in a bunch of sports.

They should be considered one of the favorites year in and year out for a state title in baseball!

How are they at Basketball, Both Girls and Boys?

2 minutes ago, TwhscoachT said:

How are they at Basketball, Both Girls and Boys?

Like football, boys basketball will have years where the cupboard is full and will compete and possibly win, a state title.  But they will have down years as well where they will make the playoffs and get slammed.  Last season, the boys team was 22-4 against a Class 1 heavy schedule.  They lost to Union 51-45 in the first round of the playoffs.  I feel like they would have been a quarter-final team in Class 1 at worst. 

Girls basketball hasn't been competitive for quite a few years now.  They were 5-19 last season.