Ridgeview at Ben Hur

Ridgeview should be up and have a running clock in the 2nd half. If they make some of the same mistakes as they did last week with turnovers, Lee High could keep it close for a while. If you let a team hang around sometimes they can pull an upset. I don't think that will happen but after last weeks big win a slow start and/or overconfidence could keep it closer than it should be in the 1st half. Ridgeview pulls away in the 3rd quarter. 

RV 49

LH 7

4 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Kinda funny that I look over on Preps at the pick em's thread over there and a couple of folks picked Lee.

They probably think you guys are headed to Staunton haha

On 9/18/2018 at 1:55 PM, DB-6130 said:

Ridgeview should be up and have a running clock in the 2nd half. If they make some of the same mistakes as they did last week with turnovers, Lee High could keep it close for a while. If you let a team hang around sometimes they can pull an upset. I don't think that will happen but after last weeks big win a slow start and/or overconfidence could keep it closer than it should be in the 1st half. Ridgeview pulls away in the 3rd quarter. 

RV 49

LH 7

Called the score.