4. Graham

5. Chilhowie

6. Union

7. Virginia High 

8.  Mount View

9. Galax

10. Richlands

HM: Patrick Henry, Thomas Walker, Grundy, Honaker, J.I. Burton

i look at these rankings and i know these are just peoples opinions and im not trying to throw shade at anybody or disrespect anybodys opinion. but do you guys really think chilhowie could beat the likes of union richlands olr graham? they are ranked by most ahead of these three teams and i just dont see it. 

43 minutes ago, The U Bear said:

i look at these rankings and i know these are just peoples opinions and im not trying to throw shade at anybody or disrespect anybodys opinion. but do you guys really think chilhowie could beat the likes of union richlands olr graham? they are ranked by most ahead of these three teams and i just dont see it. 

I look at it the same way you do. But not everyone has the same beliefs and opinions. 

9 hours ago, The U Bear said:

At some point wins should have to be rewarded somehow, don't you think.  Chilhowie, up to this point, has taken care of every team that they've played so far.  Do we know if they would beat the likes of Union, Graham or Richlands?  I truly don't know because they don't play each other.  Unfortunately, for me, ODU beat VT last week so anything is possible.