Tazewell @ Hurley

Bulldogs52

Depends on which Hurley team shows up. If they can avoid the costly turnovers and penalties and not play behind the sticks, I think they can make a game of it. Don’t think it will be 30+ neither. Defense has been playing pretty good. And it’s at home, which is always advantage at the cliff. And why wouldn’t you make it out there healthy??

27 minutes ago, yahrme said:

Common opponent is Riverview, WV

Tazewell gave up 38 points and 504 yards of offense.

Hurley gave up 6 points and 148 yards in offense.

Might not be a whole lot but its something to think about. 

However Tazewell also scored 61 on them, can't remember what Hurley scored.

11 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I know, that was my point. How do you know what it’s like then playing at Hurley? 

I’ve been around for a few years now, I heard stories. And I’ll leave it at that! 

2 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Dude I know how some of the schools play down there  or have played! I witnessed it first hand when I played! 

That seems like a lot of profiling to me. Just because that stuff happened when you played 30 years ago doesn't mean it happens now. And even if it happened 5 years ago, Hurley has a new coach so how do you know the culture isn't different now? 

4 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

That seems like a lot of profiling to me. Just because that stuff happened when you played 30 years ago doesn't mean it happens now. And even if it happened 5 years ago, Hurley has a new coach so how do you know the culture isn't different now? 

It’s funny when i say something on here every is quick to jump on it! But really Ryan? Culture change? Do you just live in your own little bubble? It hasn’t changed and it never will, which is unfortunate! 

4 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

And I’ve only been out of school for 20 years jackass!

55 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

And I’ve only been out of school for 20 years jackass!

20. 30. It’s all the same difference once you’re past 10 years. 

All I’m saying is that YOU have never been to Hurley. You have no idea what it’s actually like over there. Give the kids a chance before you start insinuating that they are going to play dirty and try to hurt Tazewell boys. 

I've heard both, the good and bad.  I've worked that way before and have experienced both.  I believe it comes down to different circumstances and everyone has their own opinion.  As with everything else, one incident can label a community or program.  People had told me the same thing about Riverview last year but we never seen anything negative, people were nice and respectful.