Princeton vs Graham

Gridiron60

Thoughts? Every week my thought is, is this the week Graham's defensive line gets it together. I know, bend don't break but still.  There are couple bright spots like Cam but most are slow, weak, and undisciplined. Maybe I'm too negative but I think I'm more of a realist. 

11 hours ago, Beavers Rule said:

Graham should not have any problems with Princeton.  Princeton is struggling this year

I don't think they'll have problems with Princeton; just frustrated with what I've seen thus far. We are really good but we're far from great. Not sure we can beat Richlands or VA High much less Union or Ridgeview unless we step up our game. Too many missed tackles, too many holes, etc. 

32 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I don't think they'll have problems with Princeton; just frustrated with what I've seen thus far. We are really good but we're far from great. Not sure we can beat Richlands or VA High much less Union or Ridgeview unless we step up our game. Too many missed tackles, too many holes, etc. 

Graham has a good team, but they’re not playing to their potential. I can’t see them beating any of the 4 that you mentioned right now. They have the athletes to be at the top of 2A West, they just gotta get it figured out.

21 hours ago, Beavers Rule said:

Graham should not have any problems with Princeton.  Princeton is struggling this year

I do agree that Graham will win this game, but I have seen Princeton play this year and this game could be way closer than what everyone is expecting. Princeton plays schools much bigger than most teams in our area. One thing I will say about Princeton is that they tackle very well and hit extremely hard. Realistically Graham should win 40 something to 20 something, but if Graham comes out flat or continues to play undisciplined, the Tigers might win this game. I am thinking a final score of 34-24 G-Men.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, SWVAgridiron said:

Graham has a good team, but they’re not playing to their potential. I can’t see them beating any of the 4 that you mentioned right now. They have the athletes to be at the top of 2A West, they just gotta get it figured out.

Agreed!!! Hopefully they'll figure it out sooner rather than later!