(4) Pulaski Co.

(5) Union

(6) Chilhowie

(7) Richlands

(8) Graham

(9) Abingdon

(10) Mount View

Edited by UVAObserver
Forgot to include Pulaski County, and unlike some dolts, I’m not ashamed to admit that my poll was inadequate without certain teams...

8 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Is there a story behind why you have Bluefield at 1 and 2?

Because 24282 is obstinate and fails to rank Bluefield, and because his poll counts just as much as mine, I rank Bluefield #1 and #2 to make up for his obstinacy.  I’m happy to forsake my #10 vote to make up for the sheer stupidity of failing to rank Bluefield.  When he comes to the realization that he’s just voting for Bluefield #2 by proxy so long as he keeps this up, and begins to rank Bluefield appropriately, I’ll bump all the teams back up and slide in a new #10 (which would have been Galax).

6 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Because 24282 is obstinate and fails to rank Bluefield, and because his poll counts just as much as mine, I rank Bluefield #1 and #2 to make up for his obstinacy.  I’m happy to forsake my #10 vote to make up for the sheer stupidity of failing to rank Bluefield.  When he comes to the realization that he’s just voting for Bluefield #2 by proxy so long as he keeps this up, and begins to rank Bluefield appropriately, I’ll bump all the teams back up and slide in a new #10 (which would have been Galax).

I see! Thanks for the explanation!

19 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Is there a story behind why you have Bluefield at 1 and 2?

Story is that UVAabsurder takes this poll and this forum way to serious.  Someone has an opinion that's different than his and he just can't handle it.   He thinks that Bluefield is going to get left out of bowl championship series because I won't put them in  my poll.

really it's just a sad existence.