Sign in to follow this  
BigO

Fight?

Congratulations to these gentlemen for going viral in all the wrong ways.  I notice one was a high school referee in the middle of it all.  I think he was trying to keep the peace, but ended up getting taken down hard.

8 minutes ago, HaloSports2 said:

Congratulations to these gentlemen for going viral in all the wrong ways.  I notice one was a high school referee in the middle of it all.  I think he was trying to keep the peace, but ended up getting taken down hard.

Did not realize who that was until I watched again after your post. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated just to take him down. 🤔

21 hours ago, HaloSports2 said:

21 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Did not realize who that was until I watched again after your post. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated just to take him down. 🤔

A high school referee and the amazing PA voice of the UVa-Wise Highland Cavaliers.

I think it was the 9/10 yr olds, if so wise won 30-8. If it was the 7/8 or 11/12 yr olds Clintwood won those games. I’m sure it wasn’t the 11/12 yr old game as a team could be seen walking to the sidelines in the bottom of the video footage. The 11/12 are the last to play. 

I agree that those involved should not be allowed to coach these kids anymore. These guys look up to their coaches. The coaches are supposed to get the players ready to compete to the best of their ability and to teach them good sportsmanship. Both of these prepare the kids for the real world.