Q&A for this weeks pod???

Ryan4VT

34 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

With the death of the high school football player in Georgia resulting from TBI that occurred in Friday night's game, do you see any changes down the road as far as high school football? 

It seems the tackle of choice by some kids now is to grab the jersey, usually at the arm or shoulder, and kinda twirl the runner in a circle and slam them on the ground. Usually resulting in the head bouncing off the turf. To me that's more dangerous than some of these "hits" that are being flagged.

You seemed to like my question last week so here’s another similar one..

You get to choose one stadium (seating /Stands), one field (grass/turf), a PA guy and a head coach.  No Richlands selections allowed LOL 

Mine would be Ridgeviews field, Patrick Henry’s stands, Eastsides PA guy, and Tom Turner for my HC. 

After watching Union play a couple times I have noticed 2 coaches have backpacks on the whole time. My question is what do you think is in the backpacks? 

My guess is coach Klein's green playbook. 

image.jpeg.b00035ec80817375062921c18482bb97.jpeg

Any thought of keeping the show going during winter and spring? Covering basketball and baseball  

If it iwould be too hard to do the sports maybe just do a weekly area news and have a guest just come on and shoot the bull. Probably some good stories that could be told. Would love to hear another 1instripes and City of Raven. Sure there are some good stories that are yet to be told 

7 hours ago, DB-6130 said:

After watching Union play a couple time I have noticed 2 coaches have backpacks on the whole time. My question is what do you think is in the backpacks? 

My guess is coach Klein's green playbook. 

image.jpeg.b00035ec80817375062921c18482bb97.jpeg

Ye shall find the answers ye seek here...

How do you see UK football finishing their season? Is it possible to be 11-1, 10-2, or 9-3? What do you think of Benny Snell, is he a legitimate Heisman candidate?  Sorry for all the UK questions but we rarely ever get to talk football and be excited about it.

Who would win a fictional matchup?  That 2001 John Battle team that scored a whopping total of 24 points over the course of a season (6 shutouts), or the 2006 Craig County team that scored a massive 32 points over the course of a season (6 shutouts).  

Also, the worst team in SWVA history?

Also, how badly would that team destroy Jenkins, KY?

2 hours ago, #BBN said:

How do you see UK football finishing their season? Is it possible to be 11-1, 10-2, or 9-3? What do you think of Benny Snell, is he a legitimate Heisman candidate?  Sorry for all the UK questions but we rarely ever get to talk football and be excited about it.

Who is UKs other West opponent?

They won't beat UGA, but unless their West opponent is LSU/Bama/Auburn, I can def see UK going 10-2 or 11-1.

Snell is a monster, but not sure he's a Heisman candidate with guys like Tua and Kyler Murray having insane seasons.

Being a follower of the PH Rebels and my ol ball coach and friend,What’s yalls take on their schedule?Does it help scheduling all the weak Cumberland district schools to go 9-1,8-2?Everyone talks about my Norton Raiders coming off a slow start,but their first two loses come from the best 1A and 2A schools in our region and maybe even the state!Would ya beat the schedule up?

2 hours ago, TheErvintonRebels said:

Being a follower of the PH Rebels and my ol ball coach and friend,What’s yalls take on their schedule?Does it help scheduling all the weak Cumberland district schools to go 9-1,8-2?Everyone talks about my Norton Raiders coming off a slow start,but their first two loses come from the best 1A and 2A schools in our region and maybe even the state!Would ya beat the schedule up?

I'm almost certain that an undefeated PH team was only like 4th in the 1D power points at some point last season...