2018 ARBY'S Classic Field

trublue

I think Buford HS, Buford, GA, under HC Eddie Martin (formerly HC at Greater ATL Christian, an Arby's Classic winner) will have a very good team this year. 

Following an article on one of their players... 

Eric BossiVerified account @ebosshoops

Four-star wing Marcus Watson has finished official visits to three of his four finalists, @DMcDonaldRivals checked in with the high flying wing https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/four-star-marcus-watson-talks-official-visits 

• 1 month later...

Gate City drew Wenonah out of Birmingham, Alabama.  I looked them up and they've already played some games winning by 20+ in each of them it seems.  I believe they returned everybody from last years team.  Union drew one of the play in games vs the Bahamas team.  If they win that they'll face Bearden, TN.

5 hours ago, Hokie101 said:

Gate City drew Wenonah out of Birmingham, Alabama.  I looked them up and they've already played some games winning by 20+ in each of them it seems.  I believe they returned everybody from last years team.  Union drew one of the play in games vs the Bahamas team.  If they win that they'll face Bearden, TN.

They might as well lose to Tabernacle and save themselves an almighty beatdown.  Bearden returns everyone from last year's third place Arby's and TSSAA 3A semifinalist team.