Targeting

Bulldogs52

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

All he received was the rest of that suspended and the first half of the next game!

Yeah I watched the entire video with sound, totally disgusting. Any coach with an ounce of dignity would never allow that kid back on the team, much less just missing a few quarters.

Disgusting is a understatement. School/coach should be held accountable for their actions. From the video, looked like it was happening all night and no one noticed this and had a word with the kids? Come on now...

Wow!!!  I don't care how old that kid is, their should be charges pressed against him.  Choking a kid like that and slamming his head against the turf several times.  Punishment definitely didn't fit the crime.  Like some have said, #14 seemed to be targeted all night.  All that junk was definitely uncalled for!!!!  I agree, that kid should never play football again.  Not to mention #76 was probably twice the weight of #14.  

25 minutes ago, mv91 said:

Wow!!!  I don't care how old that kid is, their should be charges pressed against him.  Choking a kid like that and slamming his head against the turf several times.  Punishment definitely didn't fit the crime.  Like some have said, #14 seemed to be targeted all night.  All that junk was definitely uncalled for!!!!  I agree, that kid should never play football again.  Not to mention #76 was probably twice the weight of #14.  

Read another article and it said that he is now suspended indefinitely and working with the mother that wanted more harsh suspension.  It was the AD that set the original suspension.

I agree no place at all for that and charges should be filed.  If charges can be filed for a simple fight in school now then this should merit the fullest extent of the law.