Lord Botetourt vs Bluefield

Westisthebest

EDIT: Run defense

My gut tells me LB may keep it respectable with their ground and pound and chew the clock type gamestyle and might even make it a game. I heard if Bluefield has a weakness its their run defense. Richlands had some success on the ground if i remember correctly.

Richlands had some run success in the first half. Bluefield found an adjustment and shut it down. LB will need solid O-Line play to establish any run offense. Think I might travel to watch this one.

On 10/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, UVAObserver said:

I would be stunned if Botetourt keeps it within 2 scores.

You do realize what kind of team LB is right? They are easily the toughest team Bluefield has played in 2 years. Bluefield cant stop the run, and have many weaknesses as they showed in the 1st quarter of the Richlands game. LB will shock all of SWVA Friday. LB wins 17-6. 

On 10/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, UVAObserver said:

I would be stunned if Botetourt keeps it within 2 scores.

If you've never seen LB. Don't be shocked when they take the field and hit you right in the mouth. Jamie Harless is as good of a coach as you will find. He game plans well and he puts his players in situations to succeed.

LB plays hard-nosed football on both sides of the ball. Bluefield will have their hands full. 

This one should be a low scoring affair. LB in the upset. 17-12

5 hours ago, footballfan99 said:

You do realize what kind of team LB is right? They are easily the toughest team Bluefield has played in 2 years. Bluefield cant stop the run, and have many weaknesses as they showed in the 1st quarter of the Richlands game. LB will shock all of SWVA Friday. LB wins 17-6. 

If they hold Bluefield to 6 points at home I’ll buy everyone on here a frosty 

17 hours ago, footballfan99 said:

Yes, I realize that.  Bluefield still likely wins this game by 14+, because Bluefield’s just plain better...

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Botetourt also hasn’t seen lines this big or an offense that features 2689 playmakers. 

You do realize LB barley lost to Blacksburg, and Northside which they play next week for the 2nd time. 

10 hours ago, Pro Gold said:

LB will be the best team Bluefield has seen. Coach Harless will be prepared and have his team ready. Not shocked if they win.

People just don’t understand, LB plays hard nose football. LB will come out and punish the Bluefield line. Keep in mind, LB does have an OL commit to VT, their RB has a offer to UVA, and many others getting looks from other high D1 schools. LB is easily the most physical team Bluefield has faced these past 2 years. 

20 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Yes, I realize that.  Bluefield still likely wins this game by 14+, because Bluefield’s just plain better...

If you’ve never seen LB play, how can you tell me they will lose by 14+? I understand Bluefield is extremely good, but botetourt to just so physical Bluefield might not be able to handle it....

11 minutes ago, footballfan99 said:

You do realize LB barley lost to Blacksburg, and Northside which they play next week for the 2nd time. 

Yep. I know exactly who they’ve played and lost to. 

Bluefield is just as fast at Blacksburg, and has a FAR superior line on both sides of the ball compared to Blacksburg. 

Botetourt has not seen a team that is as solid all around as Bluefield. 

My opinion is Bluefield wins. 

38 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Yep. I know exactly who they’ve played and lost to. 

Bluefield is just as fast at Blacksburg, and has a FAR superior line on both sides of the ball compared to Blacksburg. 

Botetourt has not seen a team that is as solid all around as Bluefield. 

My opinion is Bluefield wins. 

Have you seen Blacksburg or Northside play? So how can you tell that?

2 minutes ago, footballfan99 said:

Have you seen Blacksburg or Northside play? So how can you tell that?

I called every game Blacksburg played last year and I watched them play Richlands this year. Ive also watched Bluefield this year against Richlands. 

Have YOU seen Bluefield? 

12 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I called every game Blacksburg played last year and I watched them play Richlands this year. Ive also watched Bluefield this year against Richlands. 

Have YOU seen Bluefield? 

So you saw LB beat Blacksburg? Yes, I went to the Bluefield- and that horrendous team called Pike View, oh that team needs some help.

18 minutes ago, footballfan99 said:

So you saw LB beat Blacksburg? Yes, I went to the Bluefield- and that horrendous team called Pike View, oh that team needs some help.

Yep. I watched LB beat Blacksburg. 

Pikeview is the equal of Floyd. But Floyd is probably better. That has 0 bearing on this game.