Lord Botetourt vs Bluefield

Westisthebest

Yeh ill take the chocolate one please. I was expecting it to be a close game after seeing Richlands have some success on the ground when we dont have much of a running game. LB's running game is a completely different beast. But still shocked they got held to 3 points. What happened? Turnovers? Just good defense? I know they were limited in plays but with all those playmakers and only get 3 is quite shocking. Did LB have a lot of speed on defense?

24 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

Yeh ill take the chocolate one please. I was expecting it to be a close game after seeing Richlands have some success on the ground when we dont have much of a running game. LB's running game is a completely different beast. But still shocked they got held to 3 points. What happened? Turnovers? Just good defense? I know they were limited in plays but with all those playmakers and only get 3 is quite shocking. Did LB have a lot of speed on defense?

LB was much more physical and owned the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball...

Bluefield only had one turnover but only ran 26 plays on offense. LB ran 56 plays and converted several fourth down plays. Hats off to LB they were big, physical, and they ran well to the ball. They were clearly the better team and had Bluefield's defense on their heels all night.

47 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Lord Botty was fun to watch. They were a powerhouse team with a perfect gameplan to beat Bluefield. 

#4 & #10 would be my first two picks in a fantasy draft. Those kids were tough

#4 is a 2020 

#10 is a 2021 

both will go D1 and # 10 already has offer from UVa