Union vs Wal Mart Warriors

Vol Hater

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

Shouldn't be any storylines. Warriors playing a ton of freshmen and their QB is out. Travis and co will stay classy and play subs after it gets 40-0

Had more to do with some transfer(s) than the result of the game. 

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I almost feel bad for Lester, transfer out and still not the QB even when starter tears ACL

My understanding is he did not transfer  because he wanted to (family situation)

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

McAmis is out, true frosh Ethan Mullins takes over at QB.

Coalfieldsports.com will have excellent preview up tonight or early tomorrow. 

Ethan Mullins held back in 8th grade, along with a large number of other players that year. Non the less, he is extremely fun to watch and quite talented. Not taking anything from him by pointing out that he held back. He’s a good, humble kid. 

5 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Ethan Mullins held back in 8th grade, along with a large number of other players that year. Non the less, he is extremely fun to watch and quite talented. Not taking anything from him by pointing out that he held back. He’s a good, humble kid. 

Large number of 4 haha

3 hours ago, jonah58 said:

Large number of 4 haha

Wasn’t a knock. Was complimenting Ethan with the post. Slow down big guy lol. Who am I to question hold backs, my youngest did haha. To each there own. Four in one class is a large amount when you think of it. Still, wasn’t a knock. Was praising Ethan M. 

Always a laugh to me to see so many fans ragging on Central because of their location,but lo and behold I sure see a lot of Union and other fans in attire when I shop there. Hypocrisy at it's finest:)

1 hour ago, BearDawg said:

Wasn’t a knock. Was complimenting Ethan with the post. Slow down big guy lol. Who am I to question hold backs, my youngest did haha. To each there own. Four in one class is a large amount when you think of it. Still, wasn’t a knock. Was praising Ethan M. 

I was just saying 4 isn't that many holding back. No big deal

13 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Always a laugh to me to see so many fans ragging on Central because of their location,but lo and behold I sure see a lot of Union and other fans in attire when I shop there. Hypocrisy at it's finest:)

If it's the walmart warriors then I guess it's the fasmart bears, that works.

11 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Well it's easy to shop there pal it's in Norton just like your school.

My school closed it's doors years ago:) None of these others are my school (although I do support Union as well as all our local kids)