Union vs Wal Mart Warriors

Vol Hater

12 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Heard couple of players from central ask Union staff if they can live in the Wise Central area but attend Union, they expect a coaching change

I say come one come all. Wish we could get some of Burton's players.

5 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

As they should have, but still very unusual not to see atleast a couple plays out of the T. I like it though. 

that was a direct quote from a coach on the staff. They are gearing up for Abingdon and then the playoffs

6 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

The most interesting part of this game was that Union didn’t take one snap out of the T. 

4 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Played it super conservative and wanted to work on passing game some. 

Even more interesting, they did the exact same thing last year against Central as far as working on the pass.

56 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

I say come one come all. Wish we could get some of Burton's players.

Careful. You will get crucified for a kid wanting to come play for your program. Transfers are worse than murder on this board. 

5 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Careful. You will get crucified for a kid wanting to come play for your program. Transfers are worse than murder on this board. 

It's not recruiting when they live in the same county we're different from you Ryan we don't go out of state lol. Just poking at you.

On 10/13/2018 at 12:48 PM, RichRich said:

The best i can remember reed didn't have much support and was cold shouldered by some of the folks there now.    I think with some backing he could have done ok.  Id have to dig up records but seems like lukes best yr was with a team that was coached by reed the yr before

You are remembering wrong. Reed over complicated everything. Tried to change the offense each game, wouldn't listen to any of his asst. coaches and it turned into a disaster. Players didn't like him and they played much harder for Owens in his first year after taking over for Reed. Wise hasn't had consistent success since Kevin Saunders was the coach. They need to make a change but with that administration it probably won't happen and if it does it won't be a good hire.