10-12-18 Football Score Updates

swva_fan

7 minutes ago, Suit Up said:

May not be better than Pulaski county 

After watching Pulaski tonight I may have to agree with this. I think it would make for a good game. Pulaski’s run defense is the real deal 

Also have to take in account that one of the best players in 1-4a wasn’t playing tonight for Blacksburg 

Just now, BearDawg said:

A Wv state title is about the same as a Virginia Reguon D title. Last years Appo and Union spank Bluefield. Giles prolly wins too. This year, Bluefield prolly wins against two of the three. God, enough is enough. 

How many Bluefield games you been to Lil dawg? I’ve watched all the top the top teams in this area in person this year besides Pulaski county and like I said, ITS NOT CLOSE. 

btw, ask Giles fans how Bluefield “spanked” them last year in their benefit game. 

13 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Does J.I. Burton start games at 8:00 or 8:30 , last 2 weeks their games are about an hour behind Unions.

Thomas Walker/Twin Valley still playing too.

Teams with the longer road trips started at 7:30...... 🤔

2 minutes ago, EH31 said:

How many Bluefield games you been to Lil dawg? I’ve watched all the top the top teams in this area in person this year besides Pulaski county and like I said, ITS NOT CLOSE. 

btw, ask Giles fans how Bluefield “spanked” them last year in their benefit game. 

Giles beat Bluefield last season in the benefit game. As well as the 2016 benefit game 

15 minutes ago, EH31 said:

They’re not better than LB but still better than every team in our coverage area and it’s not close 

Not interested in getting into the discussion about how good Bluefield is, but I do have 2 questions. What size frosty was that and can I get chocolate?😁

17 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Burton/Grundy is almost over, TW/TV is early in the 4th... Believe they started at 7:30 too.

Crazy how long the Burton games have been.  I think I was home around 9:00 from Union game and left with only 2 minutes left.

2 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

Burton wins 44-31.

Y'all don't understand that every TD adds about 3:00, so a 10 TD game takes half an hour longer than a 7-0 game.

I understand that but all of Burtons games are long so that's why I was asking what time they started.

11 minutes ago, EH31 said:

But you don't think maybe Bluefield gets a little more love bc a lot of people don't see them play? 

This season, they likely beat everyone in Region D. Last year? They squeaked by a Graham team that got drilled by Union. And year before, didn't Giles kinda have their way with them in a benefit game? Maybe I'm wrong on that.

But tonight again proves that as a whole, VA football is just better than WV. And the talk of Greeneville/Bluefield is just crazy, it wouldn't be competitive this year.

27 minutes ago, EH31 said:

They’re not better than LB but still better than every team in our coverage area and it’s not close 

Northside beat LB 27-24. 

The Northside team I saw at Galax a few weeks ago was incredible!