EH31 Frosty Thread

Unionguy_2017

On 10/14/2018 at 10:37 AM, big ugly vol said:

Chocolate, but I won't hold you to it. I still haven't crawled the length of the field at Haysi because Andy Kelly threw a late game int against Notre Dame in Neyland one year. #Nevermakecrazystatements. 

A friend of mine never kissed Blaine Hackney's posterior for running that punt back 99 yards against Powell Valley in 1993 after he said he would either.  Lol

That said EH... bring me my frosty Thursday night bro.  :)

1 hour ago, stu_bean said:

Vanilla is an insult to the entire frosty history!

Ah, Or is it? Wendy’s has admitted that the “chocolate” frosty is actually half chocolate and vanilla. They thought the full on chocolate would overpower the burgers and fries. Maybe vanilla is the balance that makes the frosty perfect. 

1 hour ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Ah, Or is it? Wendy’s has admitted that the “chocolate” frosty is actually half chocolate and vanilla. They thought the full on chocolate would overpower the burgers and fries. Maybe vanilla is the balance that makes the frosty perfect. 

Could be I'm crazy but the chocolate seems to have gotten weaker since the introduction of the vanilla one...

19 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

The peanut butter oreo blizzard takes king over every ice cream treat in America.

If you like that, and you are ever in Nickelsville, go to Teddy's and order a Chumdog milkshake. You won't regret it!