Richlands vs Graham

#1BLUESFAN

11 minutes ago, GMan said:

I'm pissed at myself...

I had Graham in the pick'em and 45 points as total, thought about it for a few minutes and changed it to 55 thinking Richlands would score at least a few points...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID...

I guessed 48...ugh

12 minutes ago, GMan said:

I'm pissed at myself...

I had Graham in the pick'em and 45 points as total, thought about it for a few minutes and changed it to 55 thinking Richlands would score at least a few points...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID...

I had Graham and 45

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, bgibb said:

This game will come down to the mentality of Graham. Last year they finally ended the streak, but this is still Richlands we are talking about. Since the passing of Carlock, Richlands has owned us. Like a lot of other people have posted, if Graham commits stupid and unnecessary penalties, Richlands can name the score. I look for a good showing from both teams and the G-Men pulling out a very hard fought W over their bitter county rival. Graham 21  Richlands 17 

Good coaching controls player mentality.

41 minutes ago, GMan said:

Has Richlands quit???

Richlands quit the second Graham pushed a Blues player into the returner and Graham got the ball back. They had just gotten a 3 and out and the tram looked fired up for once and that just killed their will. 

And yes, Justin’s death didn’t help. You can call it an excuse if you want, but when your classmate kills himself and you hear all week how it’s the football teams fault, that takes an effect on 14-18 year old kids. 

That said, Graham was just better. 

Like Ryan said Richlands quit in the 2nd quarter. That's the best I've seen Graham play as a unit in a very long time. Total team effort, good play calling, and most of all the defense played great.

Good luck to Richlands the rest of the way. Continued prayers for the family and friends of Justin Dye. He was represented well tonight.

1 hour ago, GMan said:

Largest margin of victory by the G-Men over Richlands EVER...

I'm saying having former Richlands DC on staff at Graham has helped too! I knew he would help Tony & guys with Richlands. Probably the sweetest victory of his coaching career after the way Mance did him.

Sounds like defense shut down Richlsnds tonight! Glad the boys rocked it tonight and got it together finally, peaking now is good . Hate I missed what appears to be their best performance this year thus far.  Congratulations coaches & team!

Sending prayers up for the community of Richlands and the family of boy that died.