Richlands vs Graham

#1BLUESFAN

Other than the score this outcome should not come as a surprise...Graham has by a significant margin  the  best athletes currently in 2D...they arguably have had the best the past 5 years...if they can continue to reduce self inflicted wounds which was evident last night  they very well could win it all

20 minutes ago, rvsteer said:

Other than the score this outcome should not come as a surprise...Graham has by a significant margin  the  best athletes currently in 2D...they arguably have had the best the past 5 years...if they can continue to reduce self inflicted wounds which was evident last night  they very well could win it all

Can’t help but think Graham played over their head! Beating Richland is there goal each year seems like. Graham came down here last year pretty much same kids stunk up the field again Union! Just my opinion  

I’m guess they played the best game of their season last night!!!

Congrats to Graham on the big win !  Better team right now with more speed and your coaches did a great job of having them prepared.  Games like this happens once in a while and Richlands needs to let this one go (easier said than done ) and get ready for the next one up !  We've had many games like this go in our favor and we've had some ( not many ) go against us and you just have to tip your hat to the better team and go back to work !

Good luck to Graham in the future (  unless we meet in the playoffs )  and wish you guys the best !  The Blues still have one of the best coaches in AA and I'm sure they will learn from this. They should still make the playoffs and that's why it's important for them to let this one go and get back to work.  Like I said before,  sometimes you just have games like this against a team that is better.  The Blues just need to keep working hard and moving forward.

59 minutes ago, T52OS said:

Can’t help but think Graham played over their head! Beating Richland is there goal each year seems like. Graham came down here last year pretty much same kids stunk up the field again Union! Just my opinion  

I’m guess they played the best game of their season last night!!!

We’ll get another chance here in about 4 weeks...