Ridgeview @ Abingdon

Falcon Mania

Should be an excellent contest. Ridgeview showed venerability last week against an improving JSB squad. I understand coming out of a buy week can sometimes be difficult. Ridgeview should have learned from it and will be ready for the Falcons. I'm going to go with Abingdon in a close one. 

If the Ridgeview team from the first three quarters shows up Friday, then Abingdon wins BIG.  If the Ridgeview team from the fourth quarter shows up, then I think the Pack wins by 7.  Definitely need to get this one as I don't see Union losing to them.  A 3 way tie for the district championship would suck.

Will come down to match-ups I think The pack has more talent but will need to get more consistent throwing the ball if Abingdon loads up the box to stop the run. Counts (No relation) back at DB and WR should be a boost in that area

17 hours ago, Widespread_Panic said:

Last time Abingdon played a game they were in a dog fight with a bad VA High team. Ridgeview got their wake up call against Battle. Wolfpack wins by 2 TDs, maybe more. The Falcons don't like smash mouth football. 

Abingdon and VHS always play each other tough it's a rivalry game. Don't sleep in the falcons or they might hang 40 on you.  I think Abingdon wins by a touchdown. 35 to 28

The Ridgeview defense has only gave up 7 ppg since the Union game however the defense has been far from their best since the Union game. Lee, Gate City and Battle all moved the ball against us all night long. They just couldn't hang on to the ball. When I saw Abingdon against Virginia High, the Lucas kid seemed to have gained weight and lost some of his speed. They did move the ball through the air fairly well though... This game still slightly worries me some. 

I think Abingdon has some weapons on offense  to test Ridgeview. Mullins will ground and pound control the clock and keep the Abingdon O off the field. If RV can exacute in all 3 Phases of the game not turn the ball over and killing themselves with penalties they handle Abingdon. 

I really like Abingdon RB a lot very talented! The kid reminds me a lot of Trenton Adkins wanna see how he does Friday night.

I know the media is in love with Ridgeview’s Adkins, but their offense is by far better when they are more balanced. Last week the passing game was off. QB didn’t have a good night and receivers dropped a few passes. They looked a little out of sorts defensively also. For the Pack a lot of this depends on which team shows up. If they play like last week then I think Abingdon embarrasses them.