Ridgeview @ Abingdon

Falcon Mania

2 hours ago, Bearcat Dad said:

@Widespread_PanicI’m cool with you having your own opinion and what you believe will happen, may end up happening. I’m just curious as to why you think Va High is a bad team. VHS has underperformed this year But they have had a much tougher schedule than anyone in the M7.

I don't think I agree with that. Outside of Graham and TN High, who were all these great teams VHS played?

Union played Richlands, Burton, MW, and 3A LCC, plus Ridgeview and Abingdon.

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I don't think I agree with that. Outside of Graham and TN High, who were all these great teams VHS played?

Union played Richlands, Burton, MW, and 3A LCC, plus Ridgeview and Abingdon.

First of all, Morristown is not good this year. 

Second of all, we also played Abingdon(much better than Union did) and Chilhowie.

So, Tn. High, Graham, and Chilhowie, all better than anyone on Union’s schedule. Plus, our 14-6 loss to Abingdon where we held Abingdon to under 200 total yards. We also made huge mistakes that game, but that’s part of sports.

Oh yeah, we play Richlands this week.

Comparing VHS to Union's schedule isn't a contest.  I think the fact that Morristown West is a 6A school is why some may imply that was an impressive win.  They aren't good at all this season and you can't say just because they're 6A means that they are better than most.  TN High is better than them.  Graham is better than LCC and Chilhowie is better than Burton.