Patrick Henry high school info.

Optimal62

I was looking at VHSL points standings and seen as to where Patrick Henry is 7-0 out of region 1D. They have a game coming up in a couple weeks with Chilhowie. I have heard  little to nothing about them. Surprising since they are 7-0" Anybody have any info? Will it be a good game between them and Chilhowie? Thanks. 

since moving to Russ Co  I’ve found myself in tigerland or tigerville or tiger town whatever more times that I thought I would. I’ll more than likely be there Friday to watch them play Patrick Henry. I will give my opinion then. Should be a decent game. 

16 hours ago, Optimal62 said:

I was looking at VHSL points standings and seen as to where Patrick Henry is 7-0 out of region 1D. They have a game coming up in a couple weeks with Chilhowie. I have heard  little to nothing about them. Surprising since they are 7-0" Anybody have any info? Will it be a good game between them and Chilhowie? Thanks. 

7-0 against one of the weakest schedules you will find in SWVA outside of the Cumberland District. Chilhowie will beat them by as much as they want. 

I don’t know that Chilhowie will have their way with the rebels. They had their way with a Honaker team I think is a pretty decent 1D team.  Chilhowie will have a hard time with controlling them as they have other teams so far this year cause of OL size and power backs. Both teams offenses seem great but Patrick Henry defense seem to lack big time play components seeming to give up quite a few points to teams with losing records. I’d say warriors win 48-36. one mistake can turn this game around. Slow start ends either teams perfect season.