Score Updates: Week 9 (10/19/18)

Deleted Account

9 minutes ago, BigO said:

So Abingdon beating Ridgeview still has you putting Ridgeview ahead of them? Hmmmm.....

Everyone also seems to forget that Pulaski is in our coverage area. They beat Abingdon by 28 points a few weeks ago. Their only losses are by 1 point to Northside, pretty good team this year and to Blacksburg by 7. Yet people decide to rank Patrick Henry ahead of them..

1 minute ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

With multiple scores & updates coming in its easy to miss a score. Don't sweat it...

I agree...didn't mean to come across  'snappy' if I did when I posted page #... when I'm looking at the great state site and maybe 25-100 are popping up at once when I'm trying to pull scores..I sometimes duplicate my own posts ...

1 hour ago, trublue said:

I agree...didn't mean to come across  'snappy' if I did when I posted page #... when I'm looking at the great state site and maybe 25-100 are popping up at once when I'm trying to pull scores..I sometimes duplicate my own posts …

Everything is good man.

9 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Evan rose just drove pikeview all the way down field for a score. 

Pikeview 28

mount view 26 

36 seconds to go in the game 

Pikeview wins 28-26.

Mount View was without their best player Elijah Barner who left last week’s game with a leg injury.

3 minutes ago, trublue said:

I agree...didn't mean to come across  'snappy' if I did when I posted page #... when I'm looking at the great state site and maybe 25-100 are popping up at once when I'm trying to pull scores..I sometimes duplicate my own posts ...

I asked for the Bluefield score. You gave me the score and page number to find it. No worries. I appreciate your help.

24 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

A big thanks to @trublue , @VHSLhelper, and others for faithfully posting scores.

Thank you...but I'm just Beamerball's understudy...he's the original !!!

wslsScores @wslsScores

FINAL: Parry McCluer 26, Bath County 15 #1stand10

Tim Hayes Retweeted
 Nathan Humbard @nhumbard
Final - Twin Springs 48, North Greene 13.

41 minutes ago, trublue said:

Thank you...but I'm just Beamerball's understudy...he's the original !!!

I neglected to mention @Beamerball by name. He's been doing a great job for years.  He manages to find scores from obscure games where media coverage and internet service are scarce.

high school road trip mileage...

Wesley McKinney @WesMacAttack Oct 17

When Princeton pulls back into Mercer County in the early morning hours of Saturday, the Tigers will have traveled 1,739 miles over six road games this season. Wonder if anyone can rival that in WV high school football #wvprepfb

Storyline on 3 peat AA  state champ Appo/ Gretna game last night...

Benjamin Cates @bencates8

On 10/19/2018 at 8:42 PM, Ryan4VT said:

@swva_havok_fan tweeted from Twin Valley for a while a few weeks back. It can be done, even if not very well lol

If you're in the bleachers, forget about cell signal at Twin Valley.  If you're standing on the away team's sideline close to the 4 lane then you actually get fairly decent signal.  Pretty weird.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, trublue said:

high school road trip mileage...

Wesley McKinney @WesMacAttack Oct 17

When Princeton pulls back into Mercer County in the early morning hours of Saturday, the Tigers will have traveled 1,739 miles over six road games this season. Wonder if anyone can rival that in WV high school football #wvprepfb

Can they somehow petition the Higher ups to play down in AA so this travel doesn't happen?