Tazewell @ Grundy

stu_bean

Ok so big letdown the past few weeks for the Dogs and a Grundy team that just got whipped.  Who rights the ship and takes this one?

All I know is what I have been told of Grundy and the RB Fiser.  Do they have anyone else?  What about their defense?

17 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Ok so big letdown the past few weeks for the Dogs and a Grundy team that just got whipped.  Who rights the ship and takes this one?

All I know is what I have been told of Grundy and the RB Fiser.  Do they have anyone else?  What about their defense?

Literally nothing else.

Wolfpack Nation desperately need Grundy to win this one, but won't be a bit shocked if Tazewell takes it.

1 hour ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Tazewell quit the season at Richlands.  Grundy 54  Tazewell  20

Unfortunately I believe this to be very true.  However Something sparked them in the 4th last week so maybe it will continue.  Chance of rain Friday and we know what a wonderful field that is when it gets wet.

They scrimmaged each other up at Central during the first week, which I found odd to scrimmage a regular season opponent but, hey whatever. The 1's played pretty evenly. When the subs came in, Tazewell had a definitive edge. Keep in mind this was after a week or so of practice on turf, in 80 degree heat. It should be a great football game in all honesty.

Tazewell looked flat last week.  The team, the fans the coaching staff all seemed flat. Coach Harris and the sophomore group still had the fire but like someone said earlier I think a few coaches and a lot of players turned it in at Richlands. The biggest thing I'm seeing from this team is the very talented freshman group has either quit or are standing around injured. Tazewell has the chance to be very good the next couple of years but they have to get something out of that group of freshmen because there are no juniors, the sophomores are talented but don't have enough numbers to do it alone, the freshman group should be loaded but only one of them is contributing anything at the moment and the 8th grade group coming is a very thin group numbers wise as well.

That being said I still think they might win a shoot out this week the sophmores are that good.

1 hour ago, Michael_389 said:

Do anyone know if Grundy has there Qb? Heard he got injured and quit the squad. He is a factor to this team we've all seen it. Lol

Made sports center, and now he’s in Hollywood!!! 😂