New Pod Questions?!?!?

Ryan4VT

I've heard from a very reliable source that this is indeed Mance's last season at Richlands. If this is true and the fact that you both are from Richlands; 1) Would he go to WV or TN to coach? and 2) Who would be his replacement at Richlands?

8 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

As I said before in another thread I seriously doubt mance ever coaches a high school football team not named Richlands

He could go to Tennessee, draw a check and Virginia retirement. It would be very tempting. Wouldn't even have to teach, but if he did it would be even more money. 

2 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

He could go to Tennessee, draw a check and Virginia retirement. It would be very tempting. Wouldn't even have to teach, but if he did it would be even more money. 

I know that but from what I've heard that won't happen...but I guess you never know

8 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I know that but from what I've heard that won't happen...but I guess you never know

True. And circumstances sometimes change to put us in situations or give us opportunities that we didn't think of before. Be interesting to see what happens. 

7 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

True. And circumstances sometimes change to put us in situations or give us opportunities that we didn't think of before. Be interesting to see what happens. 

I'll just say from what I've heard I'll be very surprised if he ever coaches a HS team not named Richlands

We've been fortunate to have several D1 players in the area the last two years. What can be attributed to the rise of talent (compared to the last 10 years where the numbers have been much lower)

If you're a coach that has been hired to rebuild a program, would you prefer a school with a great winning tradition to live up to (i.e. Gate City, Lebanon) or a school with no winning tradition wherein you can create your own culture (i.e. Twin Valley, Wise Central, literally any of the Washington County schools)

Am I the only person who still uses Devon Johnson as a FB in Madden 19? (Yep, he's still in the game)

Brady: Where does Benny Marzano's rank on your pizza board? 

21 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

I keep hearing the name Akers floating around. 

You know, some of us Graham and Richlands fans have been giving Gate City a hard way to go about Akers. If the timing is right Grapeape is gonna be telling Ryan if Akers is so great then Richlands can hire him! Lol