Akers Out at GC?

LongTimeSWVAFan

4 hours ago, F@lcon said:

Lol, I am as bad as anyone for keeping things going but you guys keep saying let it die while your posts ironically keep pushing it to the top of the board. 

Thank you for your service of keeping this thread at the top!

33 minutes ago, falconfan1 said:

I'll help too.

Why is Grape so bitter?  If anyone else has success, he and a few others just try to tear it down.  I do know that he was wanting to help Coach Reed at Abingdon.  How is that for sour grapes?

😂😂😂😂😂

No idea where you guys come up with this stuff. I support Abingdon. I hope they win state this season and go 14-1 in 2019. Ya’ll are too damned sensitive. The entire function of this site is for fans to rag on each other and have fun. Lighten up. 

9 minutes ago, Grapeape said:

😂😂😂😂😂

No idea where you guys come up with this stuff. I support Abingdon. I hope they win state this season and go 14-1 in 2019. Ya’ll are too damned sensitive. The entire function of this site is for fans to rag on each other and have fun. Lighten up. 

Good one...you call what you all did "ragging" on others. Sounds to me like you aren't the one that can take it very well.  But you know..........