Who will be the giant killers rd 1

jarhead24219

5 hours ago, UNION#ATW said:

I also like what #43 what he is doing, not sure about moving him. Thanks for the shout out you give #44, that Is my son he is rough around the edges, I think in time with Couch Turner with some off season programs he will be a lot more fundamentally better next year.

Props to you. It takes a lot for a parent to admit things like that sometimes, lol. During the play, #44 is one of the top 2 or 3 players on the entire team, but there’s a bit too much going on after the play for my taste at times. It’s good from time to time. It adds some swag and attitude to the team. But there are times when it does go over the edge a bit. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not hating on him because I’m incredibly happy to have a player with the potential like him at Union. Just pointing out a few things 

I understand what your saying Unionguy_2017...He's a work in process..LoL

I feel that if #43 comes back by the playoffs and Union can limit mistakes, I feel Union can play with anybody!

And when they make BIG PLAYS on both sides of the ball during the game, I see that the team feeds off the positive energy from them..    

The Only good things about Unions 2 losses is the fact that in both games Union kinda stunk it up, not taking anything from Ridgeview or Abington because they forced turnovers and made Union play their game. I know there is plenty of room for improvement so we can improve and play our best and maybe the luck will return