VOTE Week 11 Top 10

Bearcat Dad

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You have undefeated Chilhowie behind Union, and you're laughing at mine? You have Ridgeview ahead of Abingdon FFS despite Falcons beating them.

Read my edit and you can see why

Just now, BigWinners said:

Doesn't explain how a team can lose head to head and be ranked higher. Not to mention there's a decent chance Chilhowie beats every team aside from Bluefield, Pulaski and Graham. RV scrimmag ed them and it was basically even. 

Its overall records im going by. And Chilhowie/ridgeview wasnt basically even as 2nd strings were in basically whole 2nd half and both teams only ran like 3 plays.  Again this is my opinion and you have yours. Doesn't mean im right or your right. 

Just now, BigWinners said:

Fair enough 

But I do agree that Chilhowie is VERY VERY good and truly hope they bring home state championship.  Abingdon is  very well coached and very strong and i believere return alot next year and should be very good.  I wish we has Amburgey back home lol

10 hours ago, Bigtom said:

Its overall records im going by. And Chilhowie/ridgeview wasnt basically even as 2nd strings were in basically whole 2nd half and both teams only ran like 3 plays.  Again this is my opinion and you have yours. Doesn't mean im right or your right. 

I'm a Ridgeview guy obviously.  Chilhowie and Ridgeview played to a 17-17 deadlock with starters in the game.  That seems pretty even to me.

40 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'm a Ridgeview guy obviously.  Chilhowie and Ridgeview played to a 17-17 deadlock with starters in the game.  That seems pretty even to me.

And AGAIN read the whole thing.  Both teams only ran about 3 plays.  No way to know in a benefit game. And im NOT a Ridgeview guy.  Just too much difference between strength of schedule of my top 6 compared to Chilhowie