Radford @ Glenvar

SWVAgridiron

Radford hasn't received much attention this season. After getting whooped by Galax in week 2, they seem like a different team now, and a young team at that. P.J Prioleau has been the difference maker on offense and defense, but from what I'm hearing he may not play Friday due to an injury that he sustained a few weeks ago.

Glenvar is as good as advertised. On offense they do nothing flashy. They will keep pounding it up the middle. Bradey Loader is a LOAD! Not the fastest back but usually one man can't tackle him. They've also started giving Street some carries. He's not as strong as loader but he has more speed. The Highlander defense is the best I've seen all season. Maxx Philpott leads the Timesland in tackles for loss. He had 8 tackles in the backfield against Giles.

With Prioleau, I think Glenvar wins 28-14. Without Prioleau, I think itll be 35-7 if not worse.

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Agree...with him glenvar wins by at least 2 TDs....without him it will be ugly IMO

And they won't block philpott any better than we did...he will live in their backfield IMO

I think Maxx will have a field day in their backfield. I’m sure they’ll do everything they can to avoid running to his side 

2 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I think Maxx will have a field day in their backfield. I’m sure they’ll do everything they can to avoid running to his side 

Well if Saunders has half a brain he will avoid Philpott as much as possible

If PJ is out they have no chance at all...he is a heck of an athlete and player