TSSAA Playoffs

SXSW

On 7/18/2019 at 6:51 AM, redtiger said:

ullivan North 50  "The Raiders have four finishes in the quarterfinals". 4 Quarters = 24 pts, where did the other 26 points come from? Consecutive appearance points doesn't cover it and I dont think North is in the playoffs frequently enough (and good enough) to get a win each year and cover it.

The Raiders have been a consistent playoff team for the last 10-12 years since dropping in classification. 

True but has the past decade or so been good enough to propel the Raiders to the 5th most successful program in NET?.   

Maybe Consecutive appearance points is enough to cover the difference. 

On 7/16/2019 at 12:38 PM, UVAObserver said:

This would be an interesting exercise.  I can think of at least 8 SWVA schools that would almost certainly outpoint Elizabethton in that same time period.  Gate City, Giles, Powell Valley, Graham, Appalachia, Richlands, Clintwood, and George Wythe are locks.  Pulaski County and Radford would be close.

I'd guess that Burton is close as well.They have a state title and I believe 4-5 other state title game appearances. Having that many teams is truly a statement about SWVA football. I'd say that PV, Appy, Gate City and Clintwood absolutely dwarf Elizabethton on points, with Richlands and Graham easily outdistancing them as well.