1st Round Playoff Updates (11-9-10/18)

tbgfan

10 hours ago, starcityfootballfan said:

MV took 28-14 lead with 1:11 remaining.  After kickoff, RC fumbled at their own 6 yard line and MV recovered. MV took over with :56 and I thought they would simply take the knee for a couple of plays and allow the time to expire. However, two plays later MV scored another TD.

Personally, I was very disappointed with the late score.

For as long as MV has sucked, they deserved that final score...been done to them more than once...

Quoted sixcat but the system locked up and kicked me out ...re the following is expanding on my prior quote with sixcat…

Would add Tim Hayes, BHC,  also, outstanding in his field. On game night he is always hunting down scores from different sources, details and facts, he is an excellent sportswriter.   Gregory for BHC  is a good writer  but with a different role .(Sacco, formerly with the BHC,  also a good writer, a tad quirky  :)  but did a good job.)  Nate, BHC is the TN coverage guy.  Brady Hess, former Richlands FB player and new VT grad, IMO is an 'up and comer' in the field. 

Brian Woodson, BDT, is doing a good job...but being a 'one man show' kinda makes it hard to cover a lot of ground.  The Kingsports TN sports crew...does a great job of hunting down scores. 

Thanks to all the sportswriters etc. who keep us informed and 'entertained'.

10 minutes ago, trublue said:

Quoted sixcat but the system locked up and kicked me out ...re the following is expanding on my prior quote with sixcat…

Would add Tim Hayes, BHC,  also, outstanding in his field. On game night he is always hunting down scores from different sources, details and facts, he is an excellent sportswriter.   Gregory for BHC  is a good writer  but with a different role .(Sacco, formerly with the BHC,  also a good writer, a tad quirky  🙂 but did a good job.)  Nate, BHC is the TN coverage guy.  Brady Hess, former Richlands FB player and new VT grad, IMO is an 'up and comer' in the field. 

Brian Woodson, BDT, is doing a good job...but being a 'one man show' kinda makes it hard to cover a lot of ground.  The Kingsports TN sports crew...does a great job of hunting down scores. 

Thanks to all the sportswriters etc. who keep us informed and 'entertained'.

Sacco was a little quirky,  but I couldn't help but like him.  Haha 

He wrote an awesome article about the players after the Clarke Co massacre. I reference it often.