Richlands at Ridgeview

Hokie777

16 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

Im sure the weather had a lot to do with the play calling...

All screen passes really? Grayson sure wasnt scared to throw the ball down the field. I dont care if Race throws 3 ints in a row i still wanna see them taking shots. We were outgained tonight 200 to 119 yds. We won off Grayson's mistakes. Its just the facts.  I quote Herm Edwards...."you play to win the game"

1 hour ago, Westisthebest said:

All screen passes really? Grayson sure wasnt scared to throw the ball down the field. I dont care if Race throws 3 ints in a row i still wanna see them taking shots. We were outgained tonight 200 to 119 yds. We won off Grayson's mistakes. Its just the facts.  I quote Herm Edwards...."you play to win the game"

I didn't go but listen to it on the radio and it sounded like race wasn't throwing the ball to good tonight when we did try to pass..we will have to be able to pass the ball next week to even have a chance...but I'm happy were going on to rd 2.....

Our game with the Wolfpack showed me that their line did a much better job than ours,the line will win or loose this game.As far as the screen passes I can see what Mance is /was doing, he knew they would be scouted and he was serving notice that if you send the house we will check off into a screen.

As much as I want to see the playoff Richlands of so many years past that really turns it on in the postseason, I just don’t see this game being competitive as of right now. Since the first quarter of the graham game offensively the execution had been absolutely miserable. I don’t believe Moir is a horrible high school quarterback, but seeing him in years past he is so much more valuable as an offensive and defensive weapon. The issue is there’s no one more competent to take the reigns on this team.its surely not trey brown, no offense intended. I think that’s where the teams struggle begins and ends. I have not seen the season long improvements as is usual with a Richlands team. In ways, they look worse than they did at the beginning of the season offensively and defensively and thats not what you want to see in November. I hope I’m wrong but I think Ridgeview wins by 17 or more.

17 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Seems to me like they played to win the game.

Go to Vansant - hang a left at the light onto 83.  Go 15 minutes-ish.

About the time you get dizzy from the curves, you'll hit a 25 MPH zone sign.  It's about a mile downhill from there to the "T" - hang a left at that stop sign (a right takes you to the Breaks Park & Ky.). 

Zig-zag about a mile. You'll come to a stop sign at another "T" downtown (you'll see a bank and pizza place across the road). 

If you want food - hang a right and hit one of the two spots down on the left around the curve - both do italian GOOD!

Otherwise, hang a left. Cross the tracks and go about 1/3 mile - turn right across the bridge to stay on 83 to Clintwood (straight is 80 back to Council & Honaker).

Go 15 minutes-ish. At the top of the mtn., hang a right. Go about a mile - school is on the left, stadium is 1/4 mile farther down the road.

I timed it last week - it's just a couple of minites diff. in going thru Vansant and going thru Honaker, but you miss that Big A** Mtn.