Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

5 minutes ago, Hhsdevils93 said:

Well played sir. I hope to meet u at the camp out. All kinds of laughs. 

I'll be there all night come on down and say hi I'm not hard to find got a big ol beard. You are welcomed as well bigwinners 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I believe it's still Bear hunting season in our great state. 😂 Maybe GMen will bag one if not, y'all might be having some Graham cracker smores by your fire pit to celebrate after the game. 

Hey now we do have s'mores now and Graham crackers are 1 of the key ingredients. But you would know that if you could make it past the 3rd round 🤔

8 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I believe it's still Bear hunting season in our great state. 😂 Maybe GMen will bag one if not, y'all might be having some Graham cracker smores by your fire pit to celebrate after the game. 

Glad to see some folks can enjoy the fun and play along. 

7 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

I'll be there all night come on down and say hi I'm not hard to find got a big ol beard. You are welcomed as well bigwinners 

I’ll be there man. I’m looking forward to it. Hope for graham guys come too. Can reall chew the fat. How about ya gman. 

3 minutes ago, G-star said:

Hammertime - Graham will not only have the best 3 players on the field but probably the best 6 or 7.  You may not recall but Devin Lester had turf toe and a broke hand at last year’s game.  Cam Allen you know that Perdue Commit he’s the real deal he the closest thing you’ll see to your James Mitchell caliber player.  

Purdue*

sorry I couldn’t resist. 

You should stop by the firepit aswell. Your strong opinions would fit right in 😂😂

2 minutes ago, G-star said:

Hammertime - Graham will not only have the best 3 players on the field but probably the best 6 or 7.  You may not recall but Devin Lester had turf toe and a broke hand at last year’s game.  Cam Allen you know that Perdue Commit he’s the real deal he the closest thing you’ll see to your James Mitchell caliber player.  

Is this the same Cam Allen that did NOTHING last year. What about the fastest guy on the field last year. I think he wore #5?  He had like three catches for maybe 20ish yards. Lester was on that team last year too. A lot of the Union players were on the team last year too and played. I guess that 37-0 spanking didn’t happen. I forgot y’all had the fastest and best players on the field last year too. 

Man stop with that tired crap. Until y’all show it, stop saying it. I’m starting to think that maybe tazewell county fast maybe isn’t as fast as Wise county fast. Just an observation pal. No hard feelings. 

29 minutes ago, Hhsdevils93 said:

Is this the same Cam Allen that did NOTHING last year. What about the fastest guy on the field last year. I think he wore #5?  He had like three catches for maybe 20ish yards. Lester was on that team last year too. A lot of the Union players were on the team last year too and played. I guess that 37-0 spanking didn’t happen. I forgot y’all had the fastest and best players on the field last year too. 

Man stop with that tired crap. Until y’all show it, stop saying it. I’m starting to think that maybe tazewell county fast maybe isn’t as fast as Wise county fast. Just an observation pal. No hard feelings. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Ar5Da

Hoping this version of Cam shows up! You'll definitely be impressed if he does. He and Devin work very well together. 

2 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

So everyone knows we have a 4star waterboy, and 2 3star towel boys on our sideline. 

Dang, out of reactions for today so I'll 😂😂😂😂 here! I'm not sure the caliber of our waterboy or towel boys but I'd say they get the job done when called upon. 

54 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Love that we can play along you guys definitely need to come over to the pit make sure to bring gman

Believe it or not, I'm clueless to who people are on this board other than a couple obvious ones. I'll stop by to chew the fat a little though & put faces to user names. 

40 minutes ago, UNION#ATW said:

WoW....4 pages of conversation already....And it's just Sunday Night

LETS GO....We might catch with the GATE CITY PAGES...LoL😉😁

There's no way we'll ever surpass the Akers thread. It's a never ending saga. 🙄 Those GC folks won't let that one die a quick death....it's going to be slow and painful for the rest of us 😂

11 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

I’m not exactly happy to see a bunch of Graham people coming out of the woodwork talking smack.  This is the very last thing this particular team needs.

Agree...no one can afford to be overconfident in playoffs. One game at a time, nothing is a given. Hope the boys realize that and coaches prepare them for whatever Union throws their way. This won't be a walk in the park. I'm no expert but I'd say Union's the best team they'll face up till now besides Bluefield.