Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

14 hours ago, Union's hammer said:

The only way Richlands can win a title illegal cleats can we Borrow them Ryan we going to need them lol.

Go on the Salem board and ask them the same question, my understanding that's where they were purchased, and Salem wore the same cleats which should have been a 15 yard penalty for illegal equipment, not the outstanding sin against humanity that happened 26 years ago. I'm usually mild, but enough about the cleats already, if that's all you got to hang your hat on, then I'm sorry for you, and how come it always gets back to bashing Richlands over the cleats when our players on the filed now were not even born for that unforgivable wrong doing.  Come on guys, you're better than this.  Cameron Allen and the G-men don't care if its muddy or not and they will be hard to beat, I'm going with Graham by 2 TD's.

54 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Go on the Salem board and ask them the same question, my understanding that's where they were purchased, and Salem wore the same cleats which should have been a 15 yard penalty for illegal equipment, not the outstanding sin against humanity that happened 26 years ago. I'm usually mild, but enough about the cleats already, if that's all you got to hang your hat on, then I'm sorry for you, and how come it always gets back to bashing Richlands over the cleats when our players on the filed now were not even born for that unforgivable wrong doing.  Come on guys, you're better than this.  Cameron Allen and the G-men don't care if its muddy or not and they will be hard to beat, I'm going with Graham by 2 TD's.

I guess you can't handle the sarcasm that I used sorry to ruffle you gentle feelings. 

1 hour ago, Blue 72 said:

Do not worry about what happened then rhs won fair and square salem just cannot handle defeat. Many on here were barely able to talk wheh that game was played so do not worry about it just laugh along with them you will live longer. Maybe as long as me.

1 hour ago, Union's hammer said:

I guess you can't handle the sarcasm that I used sorry to ruffle you gentle feelings. 

Don't have a problem with your sarcasm, just asking for the up to date version, if there is one.  The cleat deal seems like beating a dead horse to death so I would classify that dead sarcasm.  I'm an old an crusty Blues fan that doesn't mind the back and forth and love to hear from you Union fans, but please keep it in the realm of present time, not ancient history.  Thanks for responding, enjoy your post.

3 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

Easy big guy. Union folks hold Richlands and the program in high regard. A lot of mutual respect between the two programs. Hammer was giving Ryan a hard time, just kidding with him. Yeah, it was 26 years ago. But it still happened. Like watergate. Still gets talked about. Wasn’t taking cheapshots. I remember that team well. Brandon breeding was yalls RB. Stud. We would have loved to played y’all that year. Thought we had a shot at winning as we were a state title winning team that year too. But hey, that’s what these boards are for😂. Us old has been a to y’all about the old days and about if graham can get over the Union hump and play at Bullitt Park. It’s all in fun sir. All in good fun. 

Gates open at 12?

how many are already standing in line with a fire going?

From what I heard about the John Battle game, Union better get its fans hyped up a little bit and pack the park a little better than last week. I didn't get to go and won't get to go tomorrow because of work, but someone said you could hear everything the coaches said while they were talking to players on the field. That is absurd......the park is usually packed and you can't hear the person beside you talking.......

1 minute ago, #BBN said:

Gates open at 12?

From what I heard about the John Battle game, Union better get its fans hyped up a little bit and pack the park a little better than last week. I didn't get to go and won't get to go tomorrow because of work, but someone said you could hear everything the coaches said while they were talking to players on the field. That is absurd......the park is usually packed and you can't hear the person beside you talking.......

I think the last minute postponement, same opponent 2 weeks in a row and the forecast of really cold temps, even though it was significantly warmer, jacked up attendance. 

True, hopefully with the forecast for tomorrow it will be a better turnout.

I know I am not happy about having to work, but sometimes that happens.

I'll definitely be keeping up with it on here and trying to listen to it on the radio.

Best of luck to both team, and safe travel to the Gmen.  Bullit will be rocking as it always is, and its a great venue for football, I've enjoyed every visit there over the years, just didn't like the game results to some of them.  Hope both teams remain injury free, God speed to all.

1 hour ago, #BBN said:

Gates open at 12?

The crowd was very small and quiet not really sure the reason.  It seems like our fans don't get hyped for Saturday games for some reason.