Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

15 hours ago, BigWinners said:

No Pal's in BSG. The one in Norton is also so packed, it takes forever at times.

But if anyone likes a good sub sandwich, Pizza Plus makes a killer Philly

Are You guys already eating a victory lunch Graham wins by three TD’S !!!!

1 hour ago, T52OS said:

Are You guys already eating a victory lunch Graham wins by three TD’S !!!!

I need your name son, you must be crazy , I need to get you evaluated and get you one of those long sleeved shirts that tie in the back....cause yuuuzzz crazy

2 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I need your name son, you must be crazy , I need to get you evaluated and get you one of those long sleeved shirts that tie in the back....cause yuuuzzz crazy

Send him my way i work at western state hospital in staunton  the state  mental health facility  we can take care of  him lol

2 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Union is basically daring cam Allen to beat us with the pass...he is. 😕

My source in the park says GMen have had some miscues, possibly nerves or that dang train horn, lol. How are the refs? They haven't missed any late hits or pass interference have they? 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

My source in the park says GMen have had some miscues, possibly nerves or that dang train horn, lol. How are the refs? They haven't missed any late hits or pass interference have they? 

Both teams have had miscues. A few missed calls, but nothing major except the close hit out of bounds on Union's QB. Could have been called either way. That could have extended a drive.

The big story is the continuation of bad play calling on offense for the Bears and Cam's ability to pick apart our pass coverage.

Just listening to this one on Kicks Country.   It sounds like Graham has left 10-14 pts on the field.  It's 28-7, but it feels like 42-7 as I'm not sure Graham has punted yet?  Crazy stuff as guys from Graham running in open field and then fumblin/getting stripped after 30 yds gains or guys fumbling inside the 5 of Union, etc.  Turnovers part of game.  Credit Union for getting some turnovers.  I don't know the yardage for this game, but I would bet Graham has actually tripled Union in total yardage.

54 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Both teams have had miscues. A few missed calls, but nothing major except the close hit out of bounds on Union's QB. Could have been called either way. That could have extended a drive.

The big story is the continuation of bad play calling on offense for the Bears and Cam's ability to pick apart our pass coverage.

I hear GMen are doing their best to give it away.  Cam has improved since last year and our defense is much improved since beginning of season. Bears still toughest since Bluefield I believe. Sounds very physical.

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

I hear GMen are doing their best to give it away.  Cam has improved since last year and our defense is much improved since beginning of season. Bears still toughest since Bluefield I believe. Sounds very physical.

Very good game. Graham has definitely improved on D. They were the better team and the outcome is about what I expected. Union had their chances to keep the score closer and blew them. Graham had their chances to turn this into a blowout and didn't capitalize. 

Good luck Graham going forward.  And for Pete's sake,  someone beat Appomattox.  Lol