Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

4 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Better team won today no doubt. The Graham defense was lights out. 

I believe Rex Bradshaw with some help from Dennis Palmer have really worked hard together on defense and brought it all together. Second half of season defense has been on point much more disciplined & focused. I'm sure Richlands will come more prepared next week than the first time they met but I guarantee GMen will be ready. Hoping Tony gets his first regional championship. Congratulations to Union on a very good season! Look forward to playing y'all  again next year in regular season. 

24 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I believe Rex Bradshaw with some help from Dennis Palmer have really worked hard together on defense and brought it all together. Second half of season defense has been on point much more disciplined & focused. I'm sure Richlands will come more prepared next week than the first time they met but I guarantee GMen will be ready. Hoping Tony gets his first regional championship. Congratulations to Union on a very good season! Look forward to playing y'all  again next year in regular season. 

The Graham staff as a whole did a much better job than the Union staff in terms of game planning and in game adjustments and I'll leave it at that. 

3 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I'm sure those guys thought it was cool, but in my opinion, it only served as bulletin board material for the G-men.

Posted on local Bluefield , VA sporting goods page states, "Graham fans will understand"  message on shirt ....you might be right, could have been bulletin board material. 

IMG_1748.JPG

I tip my cap to graham. They didn’t break today after two big defensive stands to start the game. Congrats on the win at Bullitt. Allen was like a surgeon to our secondary. Attendance was disappointing to say the least. But the noise level was solid in one section haha. I’ve got four blisters from ringing my cowbell. Hated to see my cousin play his last game but that happens in the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Union, Appomattox, Glenvar, Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Pulaski. The list of copy cats just keeps growing haha and no one can say that Giles copied GC or Lee bc I’ve never heard their horn

GC used to have one that sounded like a steam locomotive. 

10 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Posted on local Bluefield , VA sporting goods page states, "Graham fans will understand"  message on shirt ....you might be right, could have been bulletin board material. 

IMG_1748.JPG

The video was pretty funny, but so is that shirt. 😂

On 11/16/2018 at 10:34 AM, swva_havok_fan said:

I'll just leave this here... Woooooooooooooooooo!

"Comments disabled for this video..."

U can talk the talk, but U can't walk the walk...WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Somebody get me the mailing addresses for these guys, I want to send them some McDonald's t-shirts...size small...

Great game at Bullitt Field yesterday! Very proud of the GMen and coaching staff, a few mistakes but those can be cleaned up this week. Hats off to Cam Allen for handling the crowd like a pro. Hats off the entire defense for grinding all game long. Looking forward to playing Richlands on Saturday at home. After attending Union/Ridgeview game in regular season, I wasn't looking forward to that drive again, super nice facility though. Congratulations to Union and Ridgeview on great seasons. 

21 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

It probably did have them fired up, but really and truly, it wouldn’t have mattered. Graham was just much, much better. 

It definitely had them fired up because that's I'll i heard pregame but I hadn't seen video yet.  And your right didn't matter at all when u fumble all over the field and can't pass, wouldn't be able to beat Burton playing like that.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

I don't remember Union posting many memes or whatever after last years route, but you guys won so enjoy it and good luck! I truly believe Graham can possibly win a state title

I think the memes are in response to the hype video , nothing more, nothing less. As far as state title, one game at a time. Graham has to focus and forget about beating Richlands in regular season.  It's all about Saturday. Show up or go home! 

43 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I don't remember Union posting many memes or whatever after last years route, but you guys won so enjoy it and good luck! I truly believe Graham can possibly win a state title

Nor was there a hype video last year from graham. It all is in good fun every one is having fun with our colors from union calling them mcdonalds so lets all enjoy it a bit ok

51 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

No one from graham made fun of unions uniforms last year or this year but we all took it in good fun so take the memes in the same light ok 

57 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Make a hype video like that and don't back it up, you sit back and take what you get.

Graham fans were good sports about it on here, so we need to be too and can't complain.

8 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Make a hype video like that and don't back it up, you sit back and take what you get.

Graham fans were good sports about it on here, so we need to be too and can't complain.

Ty man i actually love  the video and the jokes about the colors of the uniforms i just dislike poor sports but respect poeple like you.