Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

5 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Just heard that the park has been vandalized once again the field is completely torn up. Police said it looks like a bunch 4 wheeler's where all over it last night. Can you confirm this jarhead 

If true that would be a sad story for union fans

13 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Just heard that the park has been vandalized once again the field is completely torn up. Police said it looks like a bunch 4 wheeler's where all over it last night. Can you confirm this jarhead 

My guess is after the fire department watered the field down it made it too appealing not to ride 4 wheeler's on it. 

Dont know who or why they did this but jokes on them. After last year vandalism at the park cameras where installed and in just about a hour or so they will know who did this disgusting act of vandalism. Its appalling so sad. I will keep you up to date.

2 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Dont know who or why they did this but jokes on them. After last year vandalism at the park cameras where installed and in just about a hour or so they will know who did this disgusting act of vandalism. Its appalling so sad. I will keep you up to date.

But is it true is the question 

1 minute ago, Union's hammer said:

Hope they catch them. Prolly some turds on a twig acting stupid. I don’t get idiots. 

10 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

They caught them. Supposedly it was graham crackers dressed in McDonald's uniforms. And they are not moving the game anywhere.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aren't you funny 😂 don't quit your day job, Jay Leno 😂 That was a good one! I think somebody has way too much time on his hands. I bet you're the kid in elementary school who had to draw the circle on the chalkboard and stick your nose in it. 😂 

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Aren't you funny 😂 don't quit your day job, Jay Leno 😂 That was a good one! I think somebody has way too much time on his hands. I bet you're the kid in elementary school who had to draw the circle on the chalkboard and stick your nose in it. 😂 

Now you know it was funny come on man. 

59 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who remembers having to draw that circle. What really sucked was drawing it too high and getting chalk all over your face haha. 

Also,good stuff Hammer. 

3 hours ago, Union's hammer said:

The field was treated with turf conditioner, Todd Giles used a roller to disperse a puddle or two to let the wind and air dry it over the next 17 hours. The field is in good shape(not great but good) Daddy Phill was down there helping with his years of ground keeping . It’s all good 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Anyone who doesn’t pick Pal’s as the best fries is probably crazy hahaha. 

Pals wins at everything 

No Pal's in BSG. The one in Norton is also so packed, it takes forever at times.

But if anyone likes a good sub sandwich, Pizza Plus makes a killer Philly