Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

56 minutes ago, bigunionfan_ said:

I heard that Tanner Jervis and Ethan Mabe are going to be forces to be reckoned with on the defensive side of the ball next year.

Welcome to the board...buddy

52 minutes ago, Hhsdevils93 said:

Union will reload. Polier will be a monster. Bryce too. Throw in some young guns that are crazy good and you have the makings of the M7 and Region D titles coming back to The U in 2019!

If that’s the Lee transfer he will be a monster.  I think they will be back in the mix next year. 

Who is coming back for them?

1 hour ago, Bigdog said:

If that’s the Lee transfer he will be a monster.  I think they will be back in the mix next year. 

Who is coming back for them?

OL returns LT and C. Polier is back. Andy Jones will be QB. Bryce Guerrant will be one of the RBs, and watch out for Lomax and Malachi Jenkins.

Rasnick is a very good WR, and there's talent coming. 

On defense, CJ Jones, Bryce Guerrant, Wagner may play DE, Polier at LB, Jervis at DT, there's talent there

The Bears are one tough bunch and a solid program, but I think Graham next year at the beginning of the season will be more of favorite to win Region D than what they were this year. Even with the loss of Cam, Graham is going to be fantastic and I think they will be at least as good as they are this year.

23 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

The Bears are one tough bunch and a solid program, but I think Graham next year at the beginning of the season will be more of favorite to win Region D than what they were this year. Even with the loss of Cam, Graham is going to be fantastic and I think they will be at least as good as they are this year.

I hope the Union and Graham game is late in the season to give the young kids from Union time to grow but since it's a replacement game for Burton I'm sure it'll be first but at least we'll get to see real quick how were gonna look.

The G Men return 8 players on the Defensive side of the ball and some key offensive players, next season.  I think they will be tough to handle again next season.  They have a few good looking young players on the sidelines who will fill in nicely.  Of Course, I'm hoping that Graham's season extends for two more weekends after this saturday.

10 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The G Men return 8 players on the Defensive side of the ball and some key offensive players, next season.  I think they will be tough to handle again next season.  They have a few good looking young players on the sidelines who will fill in nicely.  Of Course, I'm hoping that Graham's season extends for two more weekends after this saturday.

I'm with you, hoping for an extended season past this Saturday.  I think they'll be in the right frame of mind, think the coaches have done their best to prepare them this week, think Mike will get them fired up pregame warm-ups, and I think they're hungry for championship for themselves and their coaches. Tony Palmer has really turned it around since he took over and I believe he's assembled the best coaching staff possible this year. The team is clicking, the coaches seem to click and work well together.  Roll GMen roll! 

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

I hope the Union and Graham game is late in the season to give the young kids from Union time to grow but since it's a replacement game for Burton I'm sure it'll be first but at least we'll get to see real quick how were gonna look.

There’s no way it’ll be the first game since Graham has Bluefield the first week each year.

To all my Union buddies, @Union_Fan @Union's hammer @UNION#ATW @BigWinners &rest y'all , the Graham/Richlands thread this week hasn't been nearly as fun as this one was with you all. I'm a bit disappointed! Could one of you talk Mance into making a hype video? You know to liven things up a bit. 

The Richlands folks don't seem to be as good natured as you Union guys about losing to Graham. You can't kid with them at all. 😂 Seriously, sounds like Union will have a good team from what I've read here, Graham should too even without Cam. Hopefully, Richlands too. All top notch programs and maybe I'll make it to the fire pit next time. 

2 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

The Richlands folks don't seem to be as good natured as you Union guys about losing to Graham. You can't kid with them at all. 😂 Seriously, sounds like Union will have a good team from what I've read here, Graham should too even without Cam. Hopefully, Richlands too. All top notch programs and maybe I'll make it to the fire pit next time. 

You are by far my favorite graham poster. Hope you can make it to the pit next year. Plus, we play both of y’all next year so it’ll keep the playoffs interesting. 

All I know schedule wise for the bears for sure is weeks 1-4. So here it goes Lee, Richlands,  Letcher Co.and Graham waiting on Morristown to see who else we would play it will be them or Elizabethan not Science Hill. Got my info from the main man. That's a 4 game gauntlet for the new guys.

2 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

All I know schedule wise for the bears for sure is weeks 1-4. So here it goes Lee, Richlands,  Letcher Co.and Graham waiting on Morristown to see who else we would play it will be them or Elizabethan not Science Hill. Got my info from the main man. That's a 4 game gauntlet for the new guys.

If Graham is week 4. That probably means that Graham droped Princeton?

10 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

That's a bummer about SH, but it's probably for the best.

11 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

A gauntlet to start the year, and then Graham in week 4, followed in some order by  Ridgeview, Abingdon and whichever NETN team we get. That’s another tough stretch.