Tough Test Upcoming For Greene Devils

Unchained

Random thoughts on tonight.....

* Final margin was pretty much what I thought it would be, although the game wasn't very competitive and we headed back to Kingsport when it was still a running clock. This game was basically over when Greeneville got the pick six in the 2nd quarter and the only question would be the final score.

* I was a little disappointed with the seating. We got there at 6:10 and there was none. They really need to figure out a way to add more, even if its just putting up some bleachers in the end zones for the bands.

*Whoever came up with that entrance for AC needs a pay raise. I've been to high school football games all across the Southeast, and that's hands down the best/most unique entrance I've ever seen. It's not every day you see a team run out of a modified yard barn to a nice fireworks display with a cow mooing over the speakers. I told my wife I hope there wasn't any hay in the barn with all those fireworks going off. I liked the cow mooing too. It's like the rooster at Williams-Brice stadium at South Carolina, but it was way cooler. They should do it more often.