Regional semifinal updates (Playoffs week 2)

swva_havok_fan

I spoke to a man “in the Know” today, there is a very very strong possibility that at in region D things would all be moved to UVA Wise come next year, it could rotate to Bluefield or other turf nutural sites . Let’s say Union vs Ridgeview would be in Wise but a Richlands vs Marion could be played at the home teams best field ( turf). He said that the VHSL could hold 2 games like they used to do several years ago. Oh by the way Graham wanted Union to move the game ....they said .... hold my beer while I turn on the sprinklers

52 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Really all they need to do to fix the problem with bad teams is to go back to 4 teams per region but that's easy for me to say because Union is usually in top 4 so it doesn't matter of they could go to 6 teams and give the top two seeds a bye.

👆 This

21 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I spoke to a man “in the Know” today, there is a very very strong possibility that at in region D things would all be moved to UVA Wise come next year, it could rotate to Bluefield or other turf nutural sites . Let’s say Union vs Ridgeview would be in Wise but a Richlands vs Marion could be played at the home teams best field ( turf). He said that the VHSL could hold 2 games like they used to do several years ago. Oh by the way Graham wanted Union to move the game ....they said .... hold my beer while I turn on the sprinklers

Hope they don't move games to there I like stadium but I hate the cold and it's a pneumonia hole up there.