Patrick Henry vs Chilhowie 2.0

Smythcounty

Chilhowie will come out on top again. Possibly a close game until late 3rd but Chilhowie will have 2 of their starters in this one that didn't play in the last clash so they could pull away sooner. 

41-20

I went and watched the first game and in all honesty I didn't see anything that makes me think the result will be any different. I actually was surprised that Patrick Henry was as good as they were but Chilhowie is still much the better team.

Chilhowie has too many play makers for PH. The only thing that makes this game close is if chilhowie over looks a talented PH bunch. Even if they do I think chilhowie is just too good and will pull away in the second half. Both teams are having great season though hats off to both staffs and those kids.

Chilhowie has too many play makers for PH. The only thing that makes this game close is if chilhowie over looks a talented PH bunch. Even if they do I think chilhowie is just too good and will pull away in the second half. Both teams are having great season though hats off to both staffs and those kids.

PH is not on the level of CHilhowie that has been proven this season. But PH can show up and just play because no pressure or expectations. Chilhowie with a mistake, turnover or penalty and a long run from Brown it could be interesting to see how CHilhowie reacts. Who knows if PH doesn't throw caution to the wind and tries everything could be fun to watch. Of course it could be like the Grubdy game........

Good luck to both. Hoping PH can stay with Chilhowie to make it a great game for fans to watch. I think Chilhowie wins, extends their season two more weeks, & brings home a state title to SWVA for Division 1A. Both teams very impressive and congratulations on great seasons no matter how it ends up Saturday. 

I think PH keeps it at around 20 points in margin. Chilhowie is solid with great players and they are well coached. I've seen both this year. I think PH is the best coached football team I've seen this year. Just watching in person, they don't have the athletes or skill sets that blow you away, but they seem to be the kind of team that's 10-14 points better each game then what they should be because of their coaching. But, Chilhowie is also well coached and has more skills. Chilhowie 41-21.

2 hours ago, vols4life said:

1 word..Galax

You must be from Saltville or Marion.  LOL.  I've been concerned with Galax all year as a big threat to Chilhowie if they make it there. However, Galax's playing has been so inconsistent its so hard to tell what they really have.  I've watched them on film several games and still not satisfied for myself.  I'm traveling to Galax shortly to watch them live and in person, so I'll have a better opinion this evening.  Who knows, Narrows may upset them, and Chilhowie get could upset too. Nothing is guaranteed this late in the season.

30 minutes ago, Smyhcounty said:

You must be from Saltville or Marion.  LOL.  I've been concerned with Galax all year as a big threat to Chilhowie if they makes it there.  However, Galax's playing has been so inconsistent its so hard to tell what they really have.  I've watched them on film several games and still not satisfied for myself.  I'm traveling to Galax shortly to watch them live and in person, so I'll have a better opinion this evening.  Who knows, Narrows may upset them, and Chilhowie get could upset too.  Nothing is guaranteed that later the season.

Haha, Galax and consistency are two words that are hardly ever used together. They have always been this way and it's maddening. Narrows has a very good QB and a big line, will be a challenge. Enjoy your trip and be careful 81 will be a mess. 

1 hour ago, Smyhcounty said:

You must be from Saltville or Marion.  LOL.  I've been concerned with Galax all year as a big threat to Chilhowie if they make it there. However, Galax's playing has been so inconsistent its so hard to tell what they really have.  I've watched them on film several games and still not satisfied for myself.  I'm traveling to Galax shortly to watch them live and in person, so I'll have a better opinion this evening.  Who knows, Narrows may upset them, and Chilhowie get could upset too. Nothing is guaranteed this late in the season.

Another word..Riverheads

9 minutes ago, vols4life said:

Another word..Riverheads

Here's you some words as well. Chilhowie, George Wythe, Grayson Co., Richlands, Virginia High, and Graham. I wonder what all these teams have in common.. Hmmm 

4 hours ago, Null said:

Here's you some words as well. Chilhowie, George Wythe, Grayson Co., Richlands, Virginia High, and Graham. I wonder what all these teams have in common.. Hmmm 

Ouch,hit a nerve i see..Bill Clear gonna be a ref tomorrow or maybe Jeter