Narrows vs Parry Mccluer KO??

RichRich

Narrows and fighting at football games is nothing new.  They started a bunch of crap during a little league game a few years ago with the Little G football team.  I guess they think they are Miami...just glad it was a Narrows coach that got "punked" in the melee...

Two players from pm were cheapshotting the whole game and the refs were made aware. It kept escalating.  BTW  the coach was trying to break up the fight. He has a prostetic leg and other health issues. So you are glad he got punked?  What a classless reply. I figured you were above that.

13 hours ago, GMan said:

Narrows and fighting at football games is nothing new.  They started a bunch of crap during a little league game a few years ago with the Little G football team.  I guess they think they are Miami...just glad it was a Narrows coach that got "punked" in the melee...

So you're glad a Narrows coach got "punked" trying to break up a fight?  You're glad someone was injured?  And this from a board mod and owner.  I expected better but can't say I'm surprised.  Glad 99% of the other people from Graham I've met aren't like you.  Give me the hammer, I don't give a damn.   What would your advertisers think of you saying things like this on their dime?  I'm starting to question your intelligence.  

8 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

So you're glad a Narrows coach got "punked" trying to break up a fight?  You're glad someone was injured?  And this from a board mod and owner.  I expected better but that can't say I'm surprised.  Glad 99% of the other people from Graham I've met aren't like you.  Give me the hammer, I don't give a damn.   What would your advertisers think of you saying things like this on their dime?  I'm starting to question your intelligence.  

I agree with this 100%. Idk what happened in the little league fight years ago but Coach Turner, who got injured, did not deserve it. I enjoy this forum a lot but what you said GMan was wrong.

And I hate it that people with your “power” have the authority to say what you want with no consequences, but if someone was to say that Palmer deserved to get “punked” then they would get banned....SMH

2 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

Was one of them number 31? I was listening to the game and got cut off before the fight. the Narrows announcers was going crazy over 31 while I was listening. Did a Narrows player get ejected as well? 

31 of McCleur got ejected and 22 from Narrows got ejected. May have been another from McCleur as well but I’m not sure. 

31 went after Garrret Wolfe after a play.  Garrett threw hands in the air and ran directly to the sideline.  31 then grabbed someone else and slammed him to the ground and things kicked off from there.  He had been showing his ass all day and was unabated by the officials.  I blame it all on the officials for not nipping his actions in the bud in the first half.  But just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

And yes there was another from PM that got ejected.  Really, both teams could have lost several players.  It was not a good moment.  Unfortunately, this is the type of things we have started to expect from PM.

I posted that vid on my fbook page and people from other schools said that they were involved in similar incidents when their team played PM. 

23 hours ago, GMan said:

Right after the little league disagreement I got the hammer for a couple weeks for joking around and you say this. Probably gonna get it again for calling you a DICK.

10 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

So you're glad a Narrows coach got "punked" trying to break up a fight?  You're glad someone was injured?  And this from a board mod and owner.  I expected better but can't say I'm surprised.  Glad 99% of the other people from Graham I've met aren't like you.  Give me the hammer, I don't give a damn.   What would your advertisers think of you saying things like this on their dime?  I'm starting to question your intelligence.  

We don't agree about much but we do on this...a board mod saying this is ridiculous but what can you do about it cause he has the power lol

17 minutes ago, GMan said:

You all are correct.  I was a dick for saying that.  And I will not ban you for calling me out.  After I watched the video, I saw that it was PM that initiated the fight.  Sorry the coach was injured.  Good luck vs. Galax...

It takes a true man of character to admit when he was wrong. To me that says more about you than the unfortunate post that was made earlier.

2 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

We don't agree about much but we do on this...a board mod saying this is ridiculous but what can you do about it cause he has the power lol

Not give the site my traffic anymore.  Pretty simple really.

8 minutes ago, GMan said:

You all are correct.  I was a dick for saying that.  And I will not ban you for calling me out.  After I watched the video, I saw that it was PM that initiated the fight.  Sorry the coach was injured.  Good luck vs. Galax...

Apology accepted.  I don't have facebook so I don't know what can be seen but hopefully the video bore out what I stated from where I was standing.  As I stated on that other site, this is a situation both sides would be best learning from and moving on from.  It's obvious some things and actions need addressed.  I hope for all involved that happens.  

1 hour ago, Suit Up said:

It takes a true man of character to admit when he was wrong. To me that says more about you than the unfortunate post that was made earlier.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, GMan said:

You all are correct.   And I will not ban you for calling me out.  After I watched the video, I saw that it was PM that initiated the fight.  Sorry the coach was injured.  Good luck vs. Galax...

GMan, I think I see your heart softening...it's  good to see... add it to your qualifications and I will say 

"yep he's getting there".🏅

28 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

GMan, I think I see your heart softening...it's  good to see... add it to your qualifications and I will say 

"yep he's getting there".🏅

No, not softening.  I jumped to conclusions based on history.  After seeing the video, I realized I was wrong.  I just wanted to clear the air.